India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My take on the interview

kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
The mess is just absolutely royal if I may use that word.

To start with, Barun really needs a break. And no one is against it. I am not. He has a long way to go and the long way will not be an easy one. He will get tired, he will cry and breakdown, but the fruits will all be his and sweet. There will be many long hours of work and sacrifice. And that is what it takes to get on top.

I don't understand how a break can affect the serial, unless there is more to it...which we will never know.

SP and PH fed up of us so the interview is well directed. Remember they are good writers and actors.

If I was in Barun's place of-course i will never go against any PH or channel. His home is the industry. Who will ever mess up with them at the beginning of their career? Honestly at that time principals don't really matter. You have to weigh out the repurcurssions. Fans will support him now but when his career gets ruined, fans will disappear. Honestly many of us will disappear. So if I were Barun, I will do exactly what I am told to do.I think he just found himself in a mess one fine morning. PH and SP after continuous meetings decide to calm down the fans by clearing all rumors. Ok you said it and we believe it. If it makes you happy.

But I have this feeling.

Sometimes lies are so strong that the truth cannot fight it.

The web of lies becomes so strong that the truth cannot break it.

When the web is complete, the absolute truth from the right pple may not leave any impression, negative or positive, on the viewers.

So we all heard various things. PH forcing Barun to quit. Barun taking a long break. SP now aware. Barun getting movies. And many more. Un-confirmed rumours. 

We all felt that Barun is the victim, which I still hold on to. I think there is so much more to all this which we will never know. A small fish in an ocean (PH and Channel)

We fight. PH and SP losing. Their best way, Barun to say it himself and appreciate Gul. Yes Gul gave us IPKKND. Thank you Gul. So the interview. All I got was how everyone compromised during his movie. He was not so comfortable at that time.
Second, the end, I will miss the team by Barun. A lost look on his face.

Yes all the things we heard was disregarded as rumours. 
Some of us have calmed down and given up the fight. Each to his own.

But for me, the interview is leaving no definite impression. Rather I am now more convinced that all that we heard was true.

Barun needs to rest and I respect that. We are not against that. Our fight is this,

GIVE IPKKND A DIGNIFIED END. BAS

And we will not bother after that.

I will watch IPKKND till Barun is there. And then leave IF. and stop watching TV altogether.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top