Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Aphrodite88

am a pr student!

it is a pr gimmick
to say everything is good between us onscreen
but actually we have lots of problems offscreen

question: why was this not published months ago when barun decided to leave?
question: was raj baddan also lying about barun being upset with scripts?
question: reliable sources lying about barun forced to quit?
question: why SP said he was leaving for movies?

I have the same questions
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Here every one is confusing SP and PH saying Barun is leaving for movies. Barun is saying he is tired and want to spend some time with his family.No one is telling the truth.Lets leave that Y the hell they want to continue with the show when the main character lead is moving out.Y they r changing the USP of the show.I at-last decided one thing Barun Quit,I Quit.No IPKKND and No more 4 Lions show in future.First of all I will never attach to any character or the show emotionally
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
BARUN IS AN ACTOR AN I DONT SEE HIM  SAYING HE IS TIRED OF WORKING PLZ THIS LINE HAS BEEN FIT IN BY THE WRITER
pri_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aphrodite88

am a pr student!

it is a pr gimmick
to say everything is good between us onscreen
but actually we have lots of problems offscreen

question: why was this not published months ago when barun decided to leave?
question: was raj baddan also lying about barun being upset with scripts?
question: reliable sources lying about barun forced to quit?
question: why SP said he was leaving for movies?

Thisis the first feeling i got!
pri_armaan thumbnail
Rima they think that by this interview they have answered all our questions but the reality is that they have given way to more and more questions!!
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bang on this is what I was feeling when i watched the interview
when your boss asks why you are leaving in front of other staff, to get your dues, reference letter, clearance certificate and experience certificate you will never upset him, right, you will say that it is your decision, will never tell in public that yeah, you insulted me behind the closed doors and did not like my popularity?  This is what I could see in the interview, 
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rima

now it is not about the show
it is abut lying vs truth
aand i never back off till i can give up

I know dear. Actually we dont deserve all these ill treatment. They are thinking that we will swallow everything like we used to swallow their stupid illogical tracks. I am tired n feel cheated n hurt. Nobody are thinking about our time our efforts n our dreams we devoted to this show. Now its enough for me.
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dnt know bt at dis moment I am terribly hurt.😭
Ultimately we lost.😭
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If Barun is tired and wants a break...wants to leave its ok with me...I was feeling very bad in the start but its his decision and I respect it...

The second part of the interview put me a bit off...If Barun and Gul are just reminiscing over coffee why the sudden need to discuss every little topic that the fans have raised an uproar abt...

Gul forcing barun to quit...barun crying on sets...barun leaving for the storyline...

why the need to clear all these factors that is the thing that has stumped me...

Again the fans are left heartbroken and taken for a ride...no One cares abt them or their emotions...No one telling the truth...If barun put down his papers 2 months ago then they shd have been candid abt it...if Barun or sanaya were leaving fans are bound to be disappointed and would protest but then denying the fact that he was leaving and now throwing it in our faces hurts more...

All I want now is for Arshi story to end with Sarun...
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was soo god damn scripted