India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

When your Boss interviews you (Page 17)

lovesharun Senior Member
lovesharun
lovesharun

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Completely agree! We all who work, definitely know this very well.

The blame mounts up the MOST to Gul. She was the creator (PH) and she was the first person to know what's going on in actor's front and how will that affect her show.

She lost her interest and sincerity for IPK and was reflected on the screen-play right after holi. Then it was shown on actor's interests and one after the other all wanted to leave!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kadi9rima

RebeccaDaphne Senior Member
RebeccaDaphne
RebeccaDaphne

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

I really dislike Gul for ruining our show and our leads!
Agree, if it wasn't or the efforts of Barun and Sanaya people would have stopped watching ages ago...the tracks were simply not thought out and rushed and the budget was so low that the leads were seen in the same clothes for months and months, also the rest of the cast were not used enough and were unhappy...plus so many open loops..what happened about the ma ki kangan, why is Babuji in a wheelchair still...the tracks were not properly thought out and still Barun and Sanaya gave the best they could. I dislike the fact they are indirectly blaming Barun and his leave for MAMR  for the problems in IPK.
Barun played ASR spot on in the beginning and then due to tracks or CVs or bad direction or whatever, the character never seemed the same again and yet I always felt that Barun gave it his best until today's episode...he just seemed a bit off at the end...seemed depressed Cry.
And yes I agree with rimas post...it's like my big brother twisting my arm behind my back until it hurts and I have to say what he wants me to say...

kadi9fleurs

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Also Rima we have seen this buy in so many interviews, he always thinks , ponders and answers, I mean look at his body language, he is very spontaneous here, ready with all the answers,,n we know he is a brilliant actor!

So he had the script, he was prepared answered the boss as she wanted!

eventually, Gul won!! convincing half of the ppl that he really wants to go!!!

emphasizing again n again on his movie break n how she accommodated that! 

Gul ,,,,tussi mahan ho!!!! 

Barun,,,,,whatever it is,,you did is right or u did to save her ass, all I know is we will always stand by him!

Towards the end he was very much holding back his tears!! N I cried! Cry

It sucks that many people fell into the trap that they set up. :(

Some of them are totally confused after seeing her scripted crap Angry But if one looks into it with an open mind, it's very clear that Gul wanted to save her skin & indeed she succeeded Clap The way she cut off Barun & wanted only to focus clearly on the points that she is clean & great was so evident. She is  really a smart woman I must say. How clever of her to act like saving SP also, so that later SP will not question her. But in all this game Gul, the great has forgotten that we r also educated people who can reason out issues.

At the end of the day :
  • Barun is the scapegoat
  • Loyal viewers are the biggest looser's  ( both in terms of money & time)
  • Gul is happy with her new baby, QH in ... tv
  • SP is gathering us to watch their exicting & path breaking new shows
  • Both SP & GUL have reaped the profits out of this show, so they r moving on & venturing the world. As for them we r no longer needed. Gul has QH & SP has new shows coming up. 

I honestly wish that both SP & GUL pays the heavy price in the near future for messing up with such loyal viewers.

Edited by fleurs - 13 November 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanumonhabssimran04rima

nancy_ipkknd Senior Member
nancy_ipkknd
nancy_ipkknd

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Bang on!! You never say bad things about your boss even if they may be true...

Some salient points - 

-Gul's sudden media appearance (pray tell me where was she for the last month when all the hell broke loose?)
- the 'co-incidental' timing of the interview (Audience started bashing Gul, and here we are with her interview)
-Barun's pat straight reply (from a person who has said umpteenth number if times that he is media shy)
- Gul bringing up the 'fun part' - people think the PH is responsible for your leave... (Really that was fun for you?!!!!!)

Unfortunately a lot of viewers are taking the interview literall and not reading between the lines...Are we so gullible?

Nancy

Edited by nancy_ipkknd - 13 November 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kadi9simran04fleursGoGreenrimavandana.sagar

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy_ipkknd

Some salient points - 

-Gul's sudden media appearance (pray tell me where was she for the last month when all the hell broke loose?)
- the 'co-incidental' timing of the interview (Audience started bashing Gul, and here we are with her interview)
-Barun's pat straight reply (from a person who has said umpteenth number if times that he is media shy)
- Gul bringing up the 'fun part' - people think the PH is responsible for your leave... (Really that was fun for you?!!!!!)

Unfortunately a lot of viewers are taking the interview literall and not reading between the lines...Are we so gullible?

Nancy

Nancy  agree with u .For me the most pathetic part was when Barun said that when he was actually talking to Akshay the other day about the new show... 'Akshay said to me that every hard working person in the industry in television who has the ability to do well & is hard working deserves that GUL should happen to him... once' . Gul intervened & said "SORRY, that GUL should happen.." She  just pretended as though she didn't hear him. How sick of her& her so called dumb puppet interviews Angry Angry Angry

Edited by fleurs - 13 November 2012 at 1:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy_ipkkndkadi9GoGreenvandana.sagarrima

kadi9 Goldie
kadi9
kadi9

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fleurs

Some salient points - 

Nancy

Nancy  agree with u .For me the most pathetic part was when Barun said that when he was actually talking to Akshay the other day about the new show... 'Akshay said to me that every hard working person in the industry in television who has the ability to do well & is hard working deserves that GUL should happen to him... once' . Gul intervened & said "SORRY, that GUL should happen.." She  just pretended as though she didn't hear him. How sick of her& her so called dumb puppet interviews Angry Angry Angry
I loved that part too! Barun is too clever to let Gul get away with it without at least trying to fight for his rights, even when it looks like he's doing nothing. This comment took her by surprise. Also all Barun's comments about the many hours they work, labor laws, how many people around the world love ASR's character and Barun etc  were all directed to Gul, not us.

Edited by katman - 13 November 2012 at 1:55pm

nancy_ipkkndfleurs

fleurs IF-Dazzler
fleurs
fleurs

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katman

Originally posted by fleurs

Some salient points - 

Nancy

I loved that part too! Barun is too clever to let Gul get away with it without at least trying to fight for his rights, even when it looks like he's doing nothing. This comment took her by surprise. Also all Barun's comments about the many hours they work, labor laws, how many people around the world love ASR's character and Barun etc  were all directed to Gul, not us.

The funnest part was when GUL said ya u need a break. R u taking ur wife also to London.

nancy_ipkkndkadi9

Go to top