Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

When your Boss interviews you (Page 15)

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by CDlove

It was scritpted alright but I dont think there was anything the people involved in the interview didn't want to say in the fisrt place.

hmm
that is left for discussion
If I am in front of y boss
and I am quitting
I wiill be terrified about my future prospects too

True...

Just a bit scared for his future...I just hope this does not affect his career entirely...Don't know abt his movie as he is not the sole hero...its a multi actor movie but when he decides to come back to TV hope its not difficult for him...
He is an amazingly talented actor and I wish him the best...but he desperately needs PR skills...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fleursKatelyn

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Also Rima we have seen this buy in so many interviews, he always thinks , ponders and answers, I mean look at his body language, he is very spontaneous here, ready with all the answers,,n we know he is a brilliant actor!

So he had the script, he was prepared answered the boss as she wanted!

eventually, Gul won!! convincing half of the ppl that he really wants to go!!!

emphasizing again n again on his movie break n how she accommodated that! 

Gul ,,,,tussi mahan ho!!!! 

Barun,,,,,whatever it is,,you did is right or u did to save her ass, all I know is we will always stand by him!

Towards the end he was very much holding back his tears!! N I cried! Cry

It sucks that many people fell into the trap that they set up. :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21

kadi9 Senior Member
kadi9
kadi9

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I don't know...The interview looks fake and the whole quitting thing just doesn't make sense, no matter what explainations or excuses whoever gives.  Where did this "I actually wanted to leave in Feb" now come from?! If he really wanted to quit he had perfect chance in May when he was on "leave" (being available for shooting whenever needed isn't exactly a proper leave according to my book). But then Barun chose to say that he's in acting business to be seen. He says he feels bad when he creates a bad impression, but suddenly everything is made to look as he doesn't give a damn anymore?

If he really gave notice 2 months back how come no one seems to have prepared for this? Why this extreme confusion about what to say and what to do?
I think he only asked for couple of weeks real holiday (i mean - without beeing available for shooting) but it was blown out of porpotion by PH or by whoever he has contract with. And at the end of it all i feel he just decided to give up. Fair play to him, not many people would dare to risk their image like this.

simran04

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by CDlove

It was scritpted alright but I dont think there was anything the people involved in the interview didn't want to say in the fisrt place.

hmm
that is left for discussion
If I am in front of y boss
and I am quitting
I wiill be terrified about my future prospects too

I would be too unless he has things lined up to do to which Im not going comment because he probably has things lined up to do- Barun isn't stupid to just leave for a holiday and leave his super successful show without having  a clear plan of what to do in the future

My only problem is she's no longer his boss. Why would he want to save Gul's ass whn he no longer is working for her. She's neither a high flier in the industry for him to feel intimidated or bounded by any legal issues (as far as I know) now that he has put down his papers.

Edited by CDlove - 13 November 2012 at 6:48am

Cetronia

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Towards the end when Barun was holding back his tears, (The boy is shattered to leave..dikh raha hai utna)...had it been the rapport Gul and Barun displayed onscreen... Gul would have hugged him or patted him..or would have said something..reassured him..she was just like.."but you should be happy.." or something lame like that..

That woman tried to clear her name..through Barun. BAS.

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Plus..he has 1 movie offer of a parallel lead which is to go on the floor in May/June which he has not yet accepted...MAMR is realeasing in March...As per Mishti and others show is ending in Jan/Feb...then whay cant he stay till the end? I cant understand the timing at all...at all
Bibliobibulus IF-Dazzler
Bibliobibulus
Bibliobibulus

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Exactly! The point is, if they wanted this thing to be credible, why didn't they have a live press conference with the two of them? Then there would be no questions left in anyone's minds.. Feels staged to me.. Pure damage control... Sad.. 

Katelyn

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I don't trust the interview. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelynvandana.sagar

Go to top