India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

When your Boss interviews you (Page 11)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
All I will say is that if the issue was just a 2 week break, why is that not a statement his employers could have made 7 days ago?

Why did she have a ready made edited conversation, which is clearly scripted because Barun thinks before he answers. Barun is not on any social media, so how does he know what the internet is saying that all of a sudden he addressed these with her?

This is what I read...plese don't blame Gul, I would like to be able to work again, so I wont either.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamshagun-rockssimran04pri_armaanBarun_Addictrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

Rima face it Barun is going to be a flop show soon he sucks at giving interviews, at gauging who is supporting him & who is not him. he looks so unkept & all. I have no sympathy for him sorry - i do feel bad that Gul has played with him but apart from that he is also at some fault in all this. He wants to do films are this rate not will hit because there is a concept of promotions which he sucks at.

In all his interviews none are clear ppl have also made theories in this forum about it & "trying to be positive" about it.

Most of the interviews its always Sanaya or Daljeet doing the talking. he mumbles half the time. He says he is tired no one asked him to join the industry gosh even the other cast members are tired no one chants im tired in all their interviews i have not come across any interview saying so.

This is not the only show is used to watch i have seen other shows read many other articles & viewed interviews. Barun has alot to learn & grow. He is in some super duper speed to do movies which is the worst step for now.

Gul has played too well, if she gets such ideas to clear her image why cant she use some of her "grand creative" ideas to get the show moving which has SO many loop holes still ??

This while interview seems a lame move to me BAS

sure he sucks at interviews
then why was he giving such a smooth one

and as for super duper speed to move to movies?

which movie?

what movie?

he had only one which he finished

and now he is just a berzgar naujawan

who is going on an indefenity break

how funny is that

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamshagun-rocksMahi122Tanumonsimran04coronapsycheOmNaMaSteOmpri_armaan

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

All I will say is that if the issue was just a 2 week break, why is that not a statement his employers could have made 7 days ago?

Why did she have a ready made edited conversation, which is clearly scripted because Barun thinks before he answers. Barun is not on any social media, so how does he know what the internet is saying that all of a sudden he addressed these with her?

This is what I read...plese don't blame Gul, I would like to be able to work again, so I wont either.
exactly
anu
he seemed to know what will come next
and was ready
and which idiot quits a show for a 10 day leave
and Barun is no idiot

suhanamausamMahi122SaraJLTanumonmomma1128pri_armaan

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
While everyone says that BS became great becoz of ASR...I would agree only to some extent...He is a brilliant actor, and thats why he breathed life into a cliched scenario of Angry young man vs bubbly young girl...this theme has been done a million times in books, movies and tellywood...including the PHs earlier show
But no one made an impact on me like BS did in this role. He has been brilliant in this role.
However, if you look at his earlier show, he was brilliant there as well...he is fantastic at comedy, and its amazing that anyone would think he could do ASR like the way he did after watching that show...
So the credit is his and his alone there.
Now, we dont know what the issue is here...he wants to take a break, and relax and then? Dont know
However this interview...was truly bad for him...Gul played with him, and he helped make it very clear that everything was his and his fault alone.
He needs to be able to handle such things better...in the future he will need it more and more...unfortunately mere talent will  take u some distance only...though thats not how it should be...
But talent will definitely get him good roles, and for that I wish him all the best...he should be succesful in what he does.And I will watch his movies definietly
 I also wish this PH learns to be a bit more professional . I have truly never seen such an unprofessional PH like this one.
I really felt bad for Barun after this interview.

Edited by simim - 13 November 2012 at 5:05am

Tanumonsimran04DarkDesire12musicfan5pri_armaanrima

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Actually, i want an ans..he didn't mention what wl he do after ending 12 days recreation with his wife? Whats his prob to back in ipk after these time period?
Barun desperately needs an advicer who can teach him how to give plausible excuse otherwise, the reason of quit is only fr time spending with wife is utter ridiculous.

Edited by nabiii - 13 November 2012 at 5:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLpri_armaanrimavandana.sagar

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaanrima

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Can we send Oscars !!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamhabspri_armaanrimavandana.sagar

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Barun has to survive in the industry so he cannot burn bridges...he does not have the clout to go against her.

What was missing for me was a clear declaration of his reason...yes a break can be worked.

Also no mention of the fact that fans love him .

Also what steps were taken to stop him...

Very doctored...

But Rima I don't think there is a point discussing this further...

We need to move on...
to me it is about what lies they are feeding me
so i need to fight till the end

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazeepri_armaanvandana.sagar

Go to top