Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
agree!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
If Barun is tired and wants a break...wants to leave its ok with me...I was feeling very bad in the start but its his decision and I respect it...

The second part of the interview put me a bit off...If Barun and Gul are just reminiscing over coffee why the sudden need to discuss every little topic that the fans have raised an uproar abt...

Gul forcing barun to quit...barun crying on sets...barun leaving for the storyline...

why the need to clear all these factors that is the thing that has stumped me...

Again the fans are left heartbroken and taken for a ride...no One cares abt them or their emotions...No one telling the truth...If barun put down his papers 2 months ago then they shd have been candid abt it...if Barun or sanaya were leaving fans are bound to be disappointed and would protest but then denying the fact that he was leaving and now throwing it in our faces hurts more...

All I want now is for Arshi story to end with Sarun...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Olicity2124DarkDesire12pri_armaanrimavandana.sagar

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
it was soo god damn scripted

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fleursrima

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by rechup

I dont know whats wrong with us. Y couldnt we realise that we too have a personal life. We must have to move on leaving all this behind. For me ipk was a horrible mistake in my life. Wont repeat that kinda mistakes later. I dont give a damn about all these offscreen drama. Thanx barun thanx gul for making my 1.5years amazing. I will try to forget the rest.

now it is not about the show
it is abut lying vs truth
aand i never back off till i can give up

I know dear. Actually we dont deserve all these ill treatment. They are thinking that we will swallow everything like we used to swallow their stupid illogical tracks. I am tired n feel cheated n hurt. Nobody are thinking about our time our efforts n our dreams we devoted to this show. Now its enough for me.

very true, even the channel nor the ph and even barun, are not able to see the fans interest, who are protesting for the justice towards the show, in fact it has to be channel which should do this as their reputation is also at stake, but they are not bothered, i dont expect any sane behaviour from the PH as I know about them less said the better about them.  

but in the end, it is totally hurtful.

rimavandana.sagar

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
dont forget GUL created the epic ASR...toh yeh interview kya cheez hai...wel done gul...u r really talented...

simran04rima

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

Rima face it Barun is going to be a flop show soon he sucks at giving interviews, at gauging who is supporting him & who is not him. he looks so unkept & all. I have no sympathy for him sorry - i do feel bad that Gul has played with him but apart from that he is also at some fault in all this. He wants to do films are this rate not will hit because there is a concept of promotions which he sucks at.

In all his interviews none are clear ppl have also made theories in this forum about it & "trying to be positive" about it.

Most of the interviews its always Sanaya or Daljeet doing the talking. he mumbles half the time. He says he is tired no one asked him to join the industry gosh even the other cast members are tired no one chants im tired in all their interviews i have not come across any interview saying so.

This is not the only show is used to watch i have seen other shows read many other articles & viewed interviews. Barun has alot to learn & grow. He is in some super duper speed to do movies which is the worst step for now.

Gul has played too well, if she gets such ideas to clear her image why cant she use some of her "grand creative" ideas to get the show moving which has SO many loop holes still ??

This while interview seems a lame move to me BAS

If I have to be very honest to myself I will have to admit that today after this interview BS has disappointed me...
Not the fact that he is leaving and his reasons for that...
But how his attitude...I have always loved loved him post all his others interviews, repeatedly watch the old ones...but today I am not able to pinpoint what exactly it was...but I did think inspite of thanking his fans etc he took the support, love and loyalty all a bit too lightly...
I think it was our fault...he is an actor, its just a job...he is done acting here..and is moving on...he did a brilliant job ...gave life to ASR for that I will alway respect him...

Strange but if you have out in so much effort into a role that you have lived in for over a year...it gave you so much both personally and professionally, there were so mnay scenes with body doubles so we do known that the actors could time off...the unit was like family etc etc...and you want to leave it without staying till the end which is not too far away.
Take time off and come back finish your job and leave. It's just another month! 

If he decided to do a movie during his serial then honestly that was his decision which we as the audience also supported !  He wanted to leave in Feb? Why did he get into TV. Surely he must know how this industry functions especially a daily soap ...they run for years if they do well and that is what the actors and everyone involved with hopes...to be a part of a successful show! 
Not saying don't move on if the opportunity arises...please do...but ...

It's the least we are audiences should get...a fitting end to the show, story and characters which may not have been conceived by us...but we definitely helped making who and what they are today...

If this interview was scripted...then it was a tad over done...I agree as an actor he might not be able to bad mouth the PH etc but there was no need to go overboard...he is not a puppet! 
One day he says he is going on a break and now he is leaving ?  

Why are the audience being mislead at every step...it's this that has caused this mess...the inability of everyone involved to stand up and be honest...and respect the audience rather than insulting our intelligence by rumours, baseless truths etc etc! 

But to BS ...all the best ...you rocked as ASR!...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLOlicity2124Barun_Addictrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adithyan

dont forget GUL created the epic ASR...toh yeh interview kya cheez hai...wel done gul...u r really talented...
well said

Go to top