When your Boss interviews you - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sidda8

I really dislike Gul for ruining our show and our leads!
Agree, if it wasn't or the efforts of Barun and Sanaya people would have stopped watching ages ago...the tracks were simply not thought out and rushed and the budget was so low that the leads were seen in the same clothes for months and months, also the rest of the cast were not used enough and were unhappy...plus so many open loops..what happened about the ma ki kangan, why is Babuji in a wheelchair still...the tracks were not properly thought out and still Barun and Sanaya gave the best they could. I dislike the fact they are indirectly blaming Barun and his leave for MAMR  for the problems in IPK.
Barun played ASR spot on in the beginning and then due to tracks or CVs or bad direction or whatever, the character never seemed the same again and yet I always felt that Barun gave it his best until today's episode...he just seemed a bit off at the end...seemed depressed 😭.
And yes I agree with rimas post...it's like my big brother twisting my arm behind my back until it hurts and I have to say what he wants me to say...
Originally posted by Rahm

It sucks that many people fell into the trap that they set up. :(

Some of them are totally confused after seeing her scripted crap 😡 But if one looks into it with an open mind, it's very clear that Gul wanted to save her skin & indeed she succeeded 👏 The way she cut off Barun & wanted only to focus clearly on the points that she is clean & great was so evident. She is  really a smart woman I must say. How clever of her to act like saving SP also, so that later SP will not question her. But in all this game Gul, the great has forgotten that we r also educated people who can reason out issues.

At the end of the day :
  • Barun is the scapegoat
  • Loyal viewers are the biggest looser's  ( both in terms of money & time)
  • Gul is happy with her new baby, QH in ... tv
  • SP is gathering us to watch their exicting & path breaking new shows
  • Both SP & GUL have reaped the profits out of this show, so they r moving on & venturing the world. As for them we r no longer needed. Gul has QH & SP has new shows coming up. 

I honestly wish that both SP & GUL pays the heavy price in the near future for messing up with such loyal viewers.
Edited by fleurs - 11 years ago
Bang on!! You never say bad things about your boss even if they may be true...

Some salient points - 

-Gul's sudden media appearance (pray tell me where was she for the last month when all the hell broke loose?)
- the 'co-incidental' timing of the interview (Audience started bashing Gul, and here we are with her interview)
-Barun's pat straight reply (from a person who has said umpteenth number if times that he is media shy)
- Gul bringing up the 'fun part' - people think the PH is responsible for your leave... (Really that was fun for you?!!!!!)

Unfortunately a lot of viewers are taking the interview literall and not reading between the lines...Are we so gullible?

Nancy

Edited by nancy_ipkknd - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nancy_ipkknd

Bang on!! You never say bad things about your boss even if they may be true...

Some salient points - 

-Gul's sudden media appearance (pray tell me where was she for the last month when all the hell broke loose?)
- the 'co-incidental' timing of the interview (Audience started bashing Gul, and here we are with her interview)
-Barun's pat straight reply (from a person who has said umpteenth number if times that he is media shy)
- Gul bringing up the 'fun part' - people think the PH is responsible for your leave... (Really that was fun for you?!!!!!)

Unfortunately a lot of viewers are taking the interview literall and not reading between the lines...Are we so gullible?

Nancy

Nancy  agree with u .For me the most pathetic part was when Barun said that when he was actually talking to Akshay the other day about the new show... 'Akshay said to me that every hard working person in the industry in television who has the ability to do well & is hard working deserves that GUL should happen to him... once' . Gul intervened & said "SORRY, that GUL should happen.." She  just pretended as though she didn't hear him. How sick of her& her so called dumb puppet interviews 😡 😡 😡
Edited by fleurs - 11 years ago
Originally posted by fleurs

Nancy  agree with u .For me the most pathetic part was when Barun said that when he was actually talking to Akshay the other day about the new show... 'Akshay said to me that every hard working person in the industry in television who has the ability to do well & is hard working deserves that GUL should happen to him... once' . Gul intervened & said "SORRY, that GUL should happen.." She  just pretended as though she didn't hear him. How sick of her& her so called dumb puppet interviews 😡 😡 😡
I loved that part too! Barun is too clever to let Gul get away with it without at least trying to fight for his rights, even when it looks like he's doing nothing. This comment took her by surprise. Also all Barun's comments about the many hours they work, labor laws, how many people around the world love ASR's character and Barun etc  were all directed to Gul, not us. Edited by katman - 11 years ago
Originally posted by katman

I loved that part too! Barun is too clever to let Gul get away with it without at least trying to fight for his rights, even when it looks like he's doing nothing. This comment took her by surprise. Also all Barun's comments about the many hours they work, labor laws, how many people around the world love ASR's character and Barun etc  were all directed to Gul, not us.

The funnest part was when GUL said ya u need a break. R u taking ur wife also to London.