India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti!! (Page 4)

SViji_2706 Goldie
SViji_2706
SViji_2706

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
According to Daljeet(if its true)There r two reason for his quitting one is health issue and spending time with his wife.What is the other one ???Confused

Anyway I respect his decision.But I also don't want Khushi with anyone else other Arnav(Barun).

Y can't SP and PH give the story a leap where they can show the next generation where Arnav and Khushi love story ends & their daughters story starts in this way Sanaya and other cast will not be jobless and the new guy can be introduced as Arshi's daughter's pair.We will also get what we want that is no one butchering Arshi love story as for us we will imagine Arshi lived happily ever after& no new man in Khushi's life with this SP can run the show as long as they want.

I'm saying this because some ppl r saying we r selfish for requesting the end of the show and making other actors and cast jobless.And neither we will be able to see Khushi romancing with other guy.So its better to give leap in the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aphrodite88

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

Lets make a petition to end the show with Barun, We hav less time.
you should ask rima Cry
Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs_2706

According to Daljeet(if its true)There r two reason for his quitting one is health issue and spending time with his wife.What is the other one ???Confused

Anyway I respect his decision.But I also don't want Khushi with anyone else other Arnav(Barun).

Y can't SP and PH give the story a leap where they can show the next generation where Arnav and Khushi love story ends & their daughters story starts in this way Sanaya and other cast will not be jobless and the new guy can be introduced as Arshi's daughter's pair.We will also get what we want that is no one butchering Arshi love story as for us we will imagine Arshi lived happily ever after& no new man in Khushi's life with this SP can run the show as long as they want.

I'm saying this because some ppl r saying we r selfish for requesting the end of the show and making other actors and cast jobless.And neither we will be able to see Khushi romancing with other guy.So its better to give leap in the show.
but SP is not listening to us!!!
SPAM THEM and TELL THEM!!!
they have to listen to us!!!!
sargamfriends Senior Member
sargamfriends
sargamfriends

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
i dont knw who is right or wrong all i knw is tht i want ARSHI till the end played by SARUN...i dnt knw wht is so not clear abt it tht these pple dnt get it in their thick skulls...

ps can you please refer to ur tweets post i have a question there waiting :)
vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
i am in a state of utter confusion now and try as i may I am not able to uncover the secrets behind this sh*t.

I am fed up of all this drama and somewhere deep down I feel betrayed by Barun. If the interview was scripted why the hell did he agree to do it? he felt a moral obligation? or he wanted to save his career? either way i think he didnt do right by his fans who have always been loyal to him. I know he is a bacha in the field and he will be crushed by Gul/SP if he makes one wrong move. I know that very well. But somehow I always had this deep admiration for the man for his honesty. he came across as a genuine person in all his interviews. i feel betrayed today.

for some time i even thought I would stop this fight but NO. I wont and i want answers for all this. And I want them to end this crappy off-screen drama and the SHOW!

Go to top