India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

can we get over it..plzzz

mira Goldie
mira
mira

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
its really sad dat mr.sobti is leaving...but after watching his interview with gul i feel we should respect his decision and stop all these madness to stop him from leaving...one thing he said is true for all...never do anything ur heart doesnt feel right...he follows his heart so appreciate dat quality in a man and let him be...

i know all here love him...but its the character we love not the actor...maybe ppl do think they love barun sobti...but we dont know dis person at all...we watch asr half hour each day...we c his story...his feelings not baruns...hes just another guy in town...a normal person who lives his life the way he think is right...like any one of us i dont think he likes ppl judging his decision at each turn...let dat guy be!!!! 

as they say "everything that has a beginning has an end"...so dis is endd of barun as asr...we will all miss him but we will all get over it...so stop these attempts to force something that some1 decided for themself...

lets stop this talk and start getting over the whole thing...look forward...can we discuss the story??? kushi??? aarav??? something other than barun,PH,SP and gul...these ppl where der b4 too...but what we loved was asr and kushi...can we get back to talk about the ...plzzz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top