Did Barun and Gul clarify or raise more questions?

Posted: 11 years ago
Fandom, till a few minutes ago I had hopes that Barun would stay on the show but after watching the video it is clear that he has taken the call to quit the show for good.   

Some questions:

1) Barun still has a few days of shoot left so what was the need to come out with this video.  It is clear that the video has been put together to clear Gul's name.   

2) A couple of days ago Barun said on radio that he was taking a break and would return depending on the script.  From what we saw and heard on the video, it is clear that he is not taking a break but leaving the show.

3) If Barun and Gul have made the effort to clarify their stand in the video now, why did they not speak up about it openly earlier.  Why now?

4) Gul said that there is no point in asking someone to stay if his or her heart is not into their work.  Why did they persuade Daljeet not to leave the show earlier if this is the case?  How come Gul is so accepting of Barun's reason for rest?  For God's sake, he is the main lead and not HP of the show.

5) Barun says that he wants to take rest and spend time with his wife.  This does not make any sense. He took only a day off at the time of his marriage and left his new bride to be back on shoot.  Why does he feel the need to spend time with his wife now after two years by giving up the show that took him to such great heights, glory and recognition with fans worldwide?

Barun and Gul referred to almost all the articles that have been posted on the India Forum ... his character being sidelined, Gul blasting Barun, Barun crying on the sets, Gul responsible for Barun's decision to leave, etc etc.  

It seemed like the purpose was to clarify the points being raised on the forum.  But to me, I just don't buy the reason that Barun is giving up this show for rest.  Whatever the case, it is extremely disheartening to know that we will see him on the show for probably another 7-10 days max.😭😭😭

This is not a post meant to bash Barun.  Barun will always reside in my heart no matter what happens in the future.   May God bless him with loads of happiness, success and good health in the future.

Edited by roldc - 11 years ago
Please comment friends ...
THIS INTERVIEW WAS JUST TO CLEAR HER NAME ...   his character being sidelined, Gul blasting Barun, Barun crying on the sets, Gul responsible for Barun's decision to leave, etc etc.  THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!

ALSO I THINK HE STOOD UP FOR THE OTHER CCHARACTERS TOO...HENCE GOT FIRED
Originally posted by ashishjaore

THIS INTERVIEW WAS JUST TO CLEAR HER NAME ...   his character being sidelined, Gul blasting Barun, Barun crying on the sets, Gul responsible for Barun's decision to leave, etc etc.  THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!

ALSO I THINK HE STOOD UP FOR THE OTHER CCHARACTERS TOO...HENCE GOT FIRED

The interview was just not convincing.  It looked scripted to cover all points raised by IF members in particular.
Barun saves Gul's ass with out caring abt his image!

I respect him more! 
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Barun saves Gul's ass with out caring abt his image!

I respect him more! 

Zoha, that is our humble Barun and that is why we all fell in love with him and his character ASR!!!!
his character being sidelined, Gul blasting Barun, Barun crying on the sets, Gul responsible for Barun's decision to leave, etc etc. 
this is the most fishy part of the interview...
if they are not wrong, and these things were just rumours...then where is the need to clear it...
i felt like they read some FB comments and IF pot before shooting interview
I didn't watch the interview but i read wu i think it is scripted and wants to clear BULL's name thats all
only thing i realized and accepted from that interview is GUL VISITS IF!!!!😆
Originally posted by deeps_92

his character being sidelined, Gul blasting Barun, Barun crying on the sets, Gul responsible for Barun's decision to leave, etc etc. 
this is the most fishy part of the interview...
if they are not wrong, and these things were just rumours...then where is the need to clear it...
i felt like they read some FB comments and IF pot before shooting interview

Precisely ... they addressed the questions raised on the forum.  Why?  ... the answer is clear, just to show that Gul is mahaan.