India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Amrit- Devas & Asuras (Page 3)

kkr531 Senior Member
kkr531
kkr531

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
History has it's limitations, Why only consider History, consider Science, Geogrophy, Psychology too.

actually we can consider geography i mean we can discuss the location of Deva and Asura kingdoms.

however i did not understand the meaning of science science can mean many things.

where as psychology i am not so into it, would love to know if  there are any works on psychological insight of Devatas and Asuras.

regards
krishna

MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

almost u have said every ...deva's only work is to safe0„2guard the earth and asura's only work to is0„2disturb0„2that by this or that means0„20„2LOL
these two are really funny before god's eyes i think so ...thats why shivji is favour of any one who follows darma ...where vishnu is0„2interested0„2to help the more comfortable ones who are less thread to his Earth (he is a preserver nah )=these leads to deva's automatically...
When good ones like Prahalad or bali0„2campaign0„2earth he relaxes a bit ...due to their good deeds ...
even in Ravan or kansh ...he do gave lot of time for them to enjoy0„2their0„2passtimes (like0„2torturing0„2indra and other'sROFL) before his arrival ...
It is said shiv is destroyer and Vishnu is protector ...here in asur's issues shiv gave boons to them to live 0„2and vishnu took avators to 0„2destroy them ...reverse order to reversible persons0„2Stern Smile

the only thing i hate is Why indra has to pledge all the time to save his chair before lords ...
why dont.he try the same route by mediating (he can also claim a boon like no asurs will0„2defeat me for another dash K years or Every asurs who is going to born ,already born should not eye his chair etc etc simple hai nah?0„20„2)0„2

agreed, indra's chair is like everything to him even he created many unreasonable tricky acts. This fellow need some peace of mind (more from narad ji)
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
@Krishna you should open a sanstha and give gyan to lesser mortals like a guess. Why waste your knowledge on IF

you can be the next chaitna mahaprabhu of India

I am not saying sarcastically

I mean seriously you know so much

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 14 November 2012 at 4:33am
kkr531 Senior Member
kkr531
kkr531

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

@Krishna you should open a sanstha and give gyan to lesser mortals like a guess. Why waste your knowledge on IF

you can be the next chaitna mahaprabhu of India

I am not saying sarcastically

I mean seriously you know so much

According to me no Mortal is lesser every body and every living thing in this world has some thing which we can learn, similarly i interact with people to learn some thing, all the while reciprocating it. since it would serve me well if i get corrected, similarly i do the same for others.

For me its just free flowing information exchange nothing more and nothing less. as for opening sanstha etc we already do that albeit in smaller scale in my native city of Hyderabad.

i am away from my place for limited period of time and once i go back i will continue doing it

as for comparing me with Chaitanya mahaprabhu i am afraid i don't like gaudiya vaishnavism

i would rather be an advaitha proponent.

thanks for the suggestion

Best Regards
krishna

Edited by kkr531 - 14 November 2012 at 5:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
great then you can become a asvaotian yogi of the himalayas and distribute gyan 
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
@Krishna what do you mena by gaudiya vaishnavism 

kkr531 Senior Member
kkr531
kkr531

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

great then you can become a asvaotian yogi of the himalayas and distribute gyan 

You have made the conversation personal however i am not getting upset over this

let the moderators look into it

as for becoming Yogi "  you are in no position to advice me on that" if you can talk some thing on the subject i would be interested if you intend to keep this line of messages

this would be my last reply

Best regards
krishna
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Oh I am sorry for going OT

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index