Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Respect Barun & Sorry Gul Khan... Important!!!

tinsel_akira Goldie
tinsel_akira
tinsel_akira

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Guys we all have been bashing Barun, Gul, 4 lions or SP ever since we came to know about barun leaving. But now after watching the interview I really feel sorry for them. I think we should respect their decision. Afterall as Barun said that while shooting for movie he got so tired that he cried, and now working for about 12-15 hours for IPKKND. Its not less guys. And we bashhing Gul and others was also quite cheap I think.

I really feel that we owe Gul a big sorry. Even Barun has a personal life of his own he needs a break. We have become so addicted to IPK that dreaming some one else as Arnav feels sad and weird. But lets give it a try for a few days and then decide something. If not than it will be best to end IPK right now with some romatic Arshi moments.

I RESPECT BARUN AND I AM SORRY TO GUL.

Those who hink that its all crap and feel like bashing me they are surely welcome with open arms. But if anyone thinks I maybe even a bit right I thank them .Guys leave your views too.

Happy Diwali Guys!!!
Enjoy with your family and may all your wishes come true.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

zainkimamadheepthadiya.dhyanirenenaidubungeejumpiamknown2uaina123naaza_deenAmritsari.JugniAliya_hzsnSpringPearlarshi_karish

diya.dhyan Groupbie
diya.dhyan
diya.dhyan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Ya.. me too ThInk d Same ..
v shouldn't have Behavd lyk dat .. aftrall GUL geve us our arshi n dees Rabba vezz...feeling so sorry for her... 
n Barun..evn wen he was acting for da movie he tried 2 cum n shoot for IPKKND... v claim dat v r his fanzz... n nt understanding n supporting his decision..Unhappy
Itzz juzz ma opinion guyzzz.. not 2 hurt nybody.. n if u dnt agree... i am so sorry.. bt i seriously feel sorry for them.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinsel_akira

maissa Senior Member
maissa
maissa

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
yeah i feel really bad thin what Gul has been gone through when reading all these bashing etc.. it's again so sad that still people are not understanding them and are still bashing her:S gosh i'm feeling terrible now..
Insha Allah everything will be ok and evryone will realise their mistake!
All the very best Barun! we will always love and support man!:* and thanks again Gul for giving us IPK and Arnav-Khushi!!Clap

tinsel_akira

Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Sorry I can't appreciate them.. They r purely responsible for this tamasha.. They could deal with this quit drama in a nice way.. However... I don't care if someone stays or quits.. I need good story., and I will give my full support to this show till end

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinsel_akirafarah007

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
the PH handled the whole situation pathetically!

They created the mess and they need to clean it themselves.. abusing is something i will not support.. NOT at ALL!

But sorry to say they are very unprofessional! they cant handle more than 1 project at a time.. start giving stoopid statement.. back out.. dont honour their words!

I Love that PH but they need to learn a lot!

tinsel_akira

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top