Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys d real fi8 starts nw.4lions is applyin all its cheap tactics n we all r fallin fr it.No dnt.If u cant retain him,den end show.Until one of dese is done,dnt stop.we cnt back off nw.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I for one am going to fight to end the show with sarun playing arshi no new guy and no killing asr
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gul is using her cheap tactics
We will see more of this in future...

Fight atleast make SP say
Why did they say that BS has 3 movies?
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: loveableangel

I for one am going to fight to end the show with sarun playing arshi no new guy and no killing asr

Yup
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i will fight for it till end...i want sarun as arshi till end
maissa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh no guys stop it now..let him go!
Gul is not a bad person yaar she's just doing her job!
and also she had to do that interview! it's not that she is doing for her it was also to make clear that Barun really wants to go and it's not because someone is forcing to leave! just think guys! look at their friendship in the interview! do you really think Gul would be that silly to ask Barun to leave even though she knows that he is an important part of the show?!
Instead of bashing her or Barun we should support or apologize to them! Please do understand!
I know many will bash me after writing this but i care it damn!
sargamfriends thumbnail
i dont evn knw why she is bothering with all these cheap tactics...hasnt it been proven tht we are nt one of those audience who puts their brains to sleep mode before cmng in front of the tv...i dnt care who needs a break and who dsnt,...who is right and who is nt...i am only clear abt one thng its ARSHI/SARUN till the end...give tht or loose our viewership (in my case i have already unsubscribed)