Khamoshiyan Launch Party SBS 13/11 Caps-Pg 9 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by aashizin

yeah both hugs were adorable Embarrassed yeah even we talked to get monayaRun seg and finally our wish got fulfilled seriously this diwali brought so many gifts for us mohit 's come back n most awaited monayaRun seg Embarrassed
Still both the hugs are playing arounf in my mind.. one of the best monaya hugs they wereDay Dreaming
Oh yes this diwali has brought a lot of happiness in our life.. n also much waited n wished MonayaRun segEmbarrassed 
monaya are always so comfortable wid their frnds be it arjun or Kinshuk-divya, n now barun.. even mohit n daljeet were seated together in Navratri event of SP..
yeah i totally agree they have good bond with each other's friends ,i love our monaya 's friends group , in their marriage most of ppl will be their friends only LOLEmbarrassedWink bcz they have to prepare long list of friends n  family Big smile monaya has common thing both r family oriented ppl and we know even friends r family they truly proving it Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khamoshiyan Launch Party SBS 13/11 Caps-Pg 9 (Page 5)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
thanks all of u for update.trying to warch it in faily motion.
@ashi-do me a favour yesterday ka monaya segment and aaj ka sbs segment agar yt mile to plz uploaded them in daily motion for me.

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

http://www.daily motion.com/video/xv21ig_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-sbs-abp-news-13th-november-2012-p6_shortfilms

I hope this link works.. remove the distance b/w daily motion..
THANKS alott 4 disssHugHug
runs to watch it..Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmee_sammy

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Thank so much :)

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

thanks all of u for update.trying to warch it in faily motion.
@ashi-do me a favour yesterday ka monaya segment and aaj ka sbs segment agar yt mile to plz uploaded them in daily motion for me.

i do'nt have both seg right now but will try to , first i want vid LOL

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I doubt this daily motion like would work.. guys just type sbs 13th Nov 2012 n you'll will get this link.. it is 6th part of the vid..

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
someone plz post yt link bcz of slow net this link is not working :( so if anyone get K launch seg plz do post it i truly want this one seg 

charmz plz try na for this vid 

i  m now leaving have to prepare for diwali pooja 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmee_sammy

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged

I doubt this daily motion like would work.. guys just type sbs 13th Nov 2012 n you'll will get this link.. it is 6th part of the vid..
link is not working for me and even sbs is not uploading Ouch

someone plz try to get vid  n post it on yt plz 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.