Khamoshiyan Launch Party SBS 13/11 Caps-Pg 9 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Charmee thanks.I have recorded this and so far i have seen many times.

pls upload it on YT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmee_sammy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khamoshiyan Launch Party SBS 13/11 Caps-Pg 9 (Page 4)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by aashizin

i m still in monaya land Day Dreaming btw appa saheb was not there ,btw mrunal was looking cute and adorable in black Embarrassed and my best part was monaya barun one they truly rocked and doing masti i wish we would have more of them Embarrassed they have good n deep  friendship Big smile
oh yes mrunal was so cute.. looked good in black but she is way to camera shy.. itni toh main bhi nai thi wen i came in sbs on mjht set n then fan no.1LOL i feel shy only wen Mohit is around otherwise all fine wid camera n stuff :P
thats ur question's answer na charmz mohit was there LOLLOL yeah she is very camera shy now she has to be prepare for ints she is SP lead now Embarrassed dheere dheere she will be used to all this LOL

MoNayaAshiq4evr

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

yeah both hugs were adorable Embarrassed yeah even we talked to get monayaRun seg and finally our wish got fulfilled seriously this diwali brought so many gifts for us mohit 's come back n most awaited monayaRun seg Embarrassed
Still both the hugs are playing arounf in my mind.. one of the best monaya hugs they wereDay Dreaming
Oh yes this diwali has brought a lot of happiness in our life.. n also much waited n wished MonayaRun segEmbarrassed 
monaya are always so comfortable wid their frnds be it arjun or Kinshuk-divya, n now barun.. even mohit n daljeet were seated together in Navratri event of SP..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Heart_Friendssnowwhite28MoNayaAshiq4evr

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Charmee thanks.I have recorded this and so far i have seen many times.
oh wow plz uplod it n post it na.. many haven't seen it n i too wish to see it again n againEmbarrassed

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
saw the segment...awesome loved the trio monaya with barunEmbarrassedSmile tfs..

charmee_sammy

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by SM_317

charmee ur making em damn excitedddSillyomggg moanaya hugsssBlushingDay Dreaming
Shreya..Sanaya seemed the happiest there..Big smile she was so excited..  the way she side hugged mohit n then feed cake n hugged him tight  they stayed like dat for longDay DreamingBlushing
aaawwieee dts choo chweeetttDay DreamingBlushingsan is also equally excited abt his comeback like usssDay Dreaming
Yes sanaya has always been very excited abt Mohit's show.. Remember Sanaya I-F int.. were she was so excited.. d same excitement n happiness was seen on her face today tooBig smile

Edited by charmee_sammy - 13 November 2012 at 3:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Heart_Friendssnowwhite28

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
plzz give the link..i want to see once again...monaya last hug was magical..yar long one tooBlushing

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged

snowwhite28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.