Khamoshiyan Launch Party SBS 13/11 Caps-Pg 9 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged

omggg pls some1 give d linkSilly
thanks 4 d updts charmeeeHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmee_sammy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khamoshiyan Launch Party SBS 13/11 Caps-Pg 9 (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

oh so sorry i didnt' see ur topic b4 charmz n made same LOL

i m sooo happy i always wanted to see monaya-barun in one frame n we got treat to see them together Big smile even trio had worn same color Big smile owww i truly loved the way they were doing masti Embarrassed loved monaya hug Embarrassed n the way sanaya cheered for mohit Embarrassed

all were looking so wonderful owww mrunal was so nervous n mohit handled situation that was cute Embarrassed
Its ok aashi we both were so excited so its ok :P
oh man i was so excited seeing MonayaRun.. I always wanted to see them together ever since IPKEmbarrassed
The trio were also in same color n shared a great bond.. 
awww loved dat side hug Sanaya gave MohitEmbarrassed and the tight hug monaya sharedDay DreamingBlushing

MoNayaAshiq4evr

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
I almost thought they won't show the launch party but to my luck before i switch the TV off.. we got the segBig smile

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by aashizin

oh so sorry i didnt' see ur topic b4 charmz n made same LOL

i m sooo happy i always wanted to see monaya-barun in one frame n we got treat to see them together Big smile even trio had worn same color Big smile owww i truly loved the way they were doing masti Embarrassed loved monaya hug Embarrassed n the way sanaya cheered for mohit Embarrassed

all were looking so wonderful owww mrunal was so nervous n mohit handled situation that was cute Embarrassed
Its ok aashi we both were so excited so its ok :P
oh man i was so excited seeing MonayaRun.. I always wanted to see them together ever since IPKEmbarrassed
The trio were also in same color n shared a great bond.. 
awww loved dat side hug Sanaya gave MohitEmbarrassed and the tight hug monaya sharedDay DreamingBlushing
charmee ur making em damn excitedddSillyomggg moanaya hugsssBlushingDay Dreaming

charmee_sammy

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Trying to search for the link guys.. It was a quite long seg.. Super amazing.. the two thinks i loved d most is Manaya n MoNayaRunEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Heart_FriendsMoNayaAshiq4evr

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
i m still in monaya land Day Dreaming btw appa saheb was not there ,btw mrunal was looking cute and adorable in black Embarrassed and my best part was monaya barun one they truly rocked and doing masti i wish we would have more of them Embarrassed they have good n deep  friendship Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SM_317MoNayaAshiq4evrcharmee_sammy

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

charmee ur making em damn excitedddSillyomggg moanaya hugsssBlushingDay Dreaming[/QUOTE] Shreya..Sanaya seemed the happiest there..Big smile she was so excited..  the way she side hugged mohit n then feed cake n hugged him tight  they stayed like dat for longDay DreamingBlushing

MoNayaAshiq4evr

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Trying to search for the link guys.. It was a quite long seg.. Super amazing.. the two thinks i loved d most is Manaya n MoNayaRunEmbarrassed

we had waited so long to see the trio in one frame n at llast we got dm...this november is so great .lyk it was always in previous years as we got monaya officallyWink...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13charmee_sammy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.