Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i m still in monaya land  btw appa saheb was not there ,btw mrunal was looking cute and adorable in black 😳 and my best part was monaya barun one they truly rocked and doing masti i wish we would have more of them 😳 they have good n deep  friendship 😃
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
charmee ur making em damn exciteddd🤪omggg moanaya hugsss☺️[/QUOTE] Shreya..Sanaya seemed the happiest there..😃 she was so excited..  the way she side hugged mohit n then feed cake n hugged him tight  they stayed like dat for long☺️
-Marie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Trying to search for the link guys.. It was a quite long seg.. Super amazing.. the two thinks i loved d most is Manaya n MoNayaRun😳

we had waited so long to see the trio in one frame n at llast we got dm...this november is so great .lyk it was always in previous years as we got monaya offically😉...😳
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashizin

i m still in monaya land  btw appa saheb was not there ,btw mrunal was looking cute and adorable in black 😳 and my best part was monaya barun one they truly rocked and doing masti i wish we would have more of them 😳 they have good n deep  friendship 😃

oh yes mrunal was so cute.. looked good in black but she is way to camera shy.. itni toh main bhi nai thi wen i came in sbs on mjht set n then fan no.1😆 i feel shy only wen Mohit is around otherwise all fine wid camera n stuff :P
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
OMG!! Thanks for sharing dear... 🤗
From Day-1 I wanted to see the trio together... So finally, dream came true... 
If anybody could share the youtube link... Plzzz...
aashizin thumbnail

Its ok aashi we both were so excited so its ok :P

oh man i was so excited seeing MonayaRun.. I always wanted to see them together ever since IPK😳
The trio were also in same color n shared a great bond.. 
awww loved dat side hug Sanaya gave Mohit😳 and the tight hug monaya shared☺️

yeah both hugs were adorable 😳 yeah even we talked to get monayaRun seg and finally our wish got fulfilled seriously this diwali brought so many gifts for us mohit 's come back n most awaited monayaRun seg 😳
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

charmee ur making em damn exciteddd🤪omggg moanaya hugsss☺️

Shreya..Sanaya seemed the happiest there..😃 she was so excited..  the way she side hugged mohit n then feed cake n hugged him tight  they stayed like dat for long☺️ aaawwieee dts choo chweeettt☺️san is also equally excited abt his comeback like usss
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSluvsSI

we had waited so long to see the trio in one frame n at llast we got dm...this november is so great .lyk it was always in previous years as we got monaya offically😉...😳

Nove is lucky month in a way.. Monaya confession. sajan wedding n now this seg n also ManayaRun together😳 after more then a year my wish to see the trio together fulfilled dat too three seemed to stand out frm the rest as were the only three in blue color😳😆 wish to see more of the three😳
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Charmee thanks.I have recorded this and so far i have seen many times.
-Marie- thumbnail

oh yes mrunal was so cute.. looked good in black but she is way to camera shy.. itni toh main bhi nai thi wen i came in sbs on mjht set n then fan no.1😆 i feel shy only wen Mohit is around otherwise all fine wid camera n stuff :P

Mohit was there 🤪