Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Guys Khamoshiyan launch party was shown in sbs..

Mohit, Sanaya and Barun was also there... Three of them had wore BlueEmbarrassed
Finally got to see three of them togther.. I mean Monaya and BarunEmbarrassed Many of us wanted dat since IPK had started..
When asked the Trio why were they wearing blue.. they said dat was d dress code but besides d three of them non had wore Blue, others were in diwali attire...LOL I guess d three of them must have decided n come up with blueWink or can be mere co-incidence too :P

The three looked so comfy with each other, like u know good friends.. 

Monaya-Barun and PH n others were there.. all watched the 1st epi together..
Monaya seemed to be very excited wen Mohit's entry was shown.. said sbs... and the whole of Mohit's intro was shown..

Barun's bit was shown.. he praised Mohit saying very nice.. and also said he looked like SRKBig smile 
and then Monaya bit was shown.. Sanaya gave her review about the epi that it was very catchy, n holded one on.. n then praied Mohit saying "He was really verrryyy Good"Blushing and she gave him a tight side hugBlushingBlushing

After the epi ended all were on dance floor except Monaya :P
and then Mruanal entered.. There was a Mohit-Mrual bit too.. Mohit introduced Mrunal but she shied off.. saing she still is not comfortable wid all these int n stuffLOL

Then they cut the cake.. first it was shown Mohit feeded Mruanl.. n Monaya feeded each other.. Both gave each other a tight long hugDay DreamingBlushing
m all going gaga over that tight hug b/w MonayaDay DreamingDay DreamingBlushing

Mohit and Sanaya hugged Sai n shakti.. i really loved dat part dat even Sanaya hugged Sai n ShaktiBig smile

That was it!!!

Edited by charmee_sammy - 14 November 2012 at 6:01am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

prakruti23princessep13Monaya.93PRUMchinthi33payel3004aliaz_786GoDsLoVesabatahirtopez08-Deepali-fascinationmohit_loverlooser01Sarah4evaitzMYattitudeSaras-Pankhi1gunjan7Joyee_90--Greeshu--snowwhite28Sidda8SM_317soniasharmin89-Kruti.S-.MohitzPari.Baingan-Natasha-Aabha.Mromiebee2002..-Ayesshhaa-....Enchanteur..HSFAfendCandYlicious_SMoNayaAshiq4evrwhiterose29BabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khamoshiyan Launch Party SBS 13/11 Caps-Pg 9" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
res
omg sachii update soon

charmeee apiiiBig smile karoo yaadLOL
long one WOOW

Edited by MSluvsSI - 13 November 2012 at 3:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmee_sammy

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
omggg wowwwDay Dreamingpls give detail updt soon..

charmee_sammy

spreadingsmile

IF-Sizzlerz

spreadingsmile

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
wooh.update link soonTongue

charmee_sammy

MoNayaAshiq4evr

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaAshiq4evr

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
LInk plsss 

charmee_sammy

soniasharmin89

IF-Rockerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
thanks charmee,plz post the pics too.

charmee_sammy

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
oh so sorry i didnt' see ur topic b4 charmz n made same LOL

i m sooo happy i always wanted to see monaya-barun in one frame n we got treat to see them together Big smile even trio had worn same color Big smile owww i truly loved the way they were doing masti Embarrassed loved monaya hug Embarrassed n the way sanaya cheered for mohit Embarrassed

all were looking so wonderful owww mrunal was so nervous n mohit handled situation that was cute Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaAshiq4evrcharmee_sammy

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Link.!!!! Day Dreaming

charmee_sammy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.