Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Impressions of Barun-Gul Khan interview (Page 12)

Poll Question: What is your opinion??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
71 [15.50%]
264 [57.64%]
55 [12.01%]
68 [14.85%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

Originally posted by spate22

Your stupidpity astounds me!! Wow!!

Shreya
Get well soonSmile

I'm fine some others clearly are not!! Why do we even have this poll, jalebi??!! It was a one on one real people talking, grown ups too!! I guess no one understand that!! Ermm The poor boy got emotional, and you people think it's scripted?!! Shocked

Shreya
Shreya..why are you on this poll post if you think it is my "stupid pity".(your word..not mineWink)
You get well soon girl.

Not you!! Sorry, I wasn't clear!! I'm referring to the majority who voted that the interview was scripted!! I called you jalebi though!! LOL

Shreya

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Dnt know, so dnt care either way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvpal007

tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Shreya
Get well soonSmile

I'm fine some others clearly are not!! Why do we even have this poll, jalebi??!! It was a one on one real people talking, grown ups too!! I guess no one understand that!! Ermm The poor boy got emotional, and you people think it's scripted?!! Shocked

Shreya
Shreya..why are you on this poll post if you think it is my "stupid pity".(your word..not mineWink)
You get well soon girl.

Not you!! Sorry, I wasn't clear!! I'm referring to the majority who voted that the interview was scripted!! I called you jalebi though!! LOL

Shreya
Name calling ?..Shreya.tsk tsk.
Get well soon dear
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Shreya
Get well soonSmile

Shreya
You get well soon girl.

Shreya
Get well soon dear

Jalebi??!! I didn't know it's offensive?!! ShockedLOL Your profile pic has jalebis, therefore, I called you jalebi!! Tongue

Shreya
tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Shreya
Get well soonSmile

Shreya
You get well soon girl.

Shreya
Get well soon dear

Jalebi??!! I didn't know it's offensive?!! ShockedLOL Your profile pic has jalebis, therefore, I called you jalebi!! Tongue

Shreya
Now you are confused.The name or adjective you gave the majority is uncalled for
Get well soon ...
preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Dear, link milega Unhappy i am clueless Confused

tvpal007

kashforlifex Senior Member
kashforlifex
kashforlifex

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Honestly, there can't be any interview that's NOT scripted! You can't just suddenly be like 'Oh! Lights, camera, set, clothes everything ready right now, we're doing an interview!' There must've been time invested into creating the atmosphere etc. 

Also, Gul wouldn't just come up with the questions randomly. There was obviously a sequence that was written out to follow. So the questions were obviously scripted but Barun's answers were definitely genuine! If his part was scripted, he wouldn't be laughing so naturally or almost choke on his coffee! Yes, he must've been given a gist of what questions are there so that he's prepared but his answers were definitely HIS OWN answers. 

Coming to the last part where Gul was describing some of the ridiculous posts made on her, Barun & Sanaya - that seemed scripted! 

But overall, I felt Barun was quite genuine in his answers. Very honest but not very clear about whether he was leaving for good or not. But the hug at the end and the 'I'd definitely love to work with you in the future' implied that yes, he is quitting the show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephytvpal007

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
How does Gul go from dropping Khushi from first floor to telling Karan that Abhaas was gay - what was the purpose of this interiew?
right now i am confused so i vote that!
Towards Part 2 i feel Gul is trying to say she is not a monster and that Barun is quitting for his dreams and that they are all ok with it, so we shud be too :(

If that is so true Gul-if neither PH nor SP is at any fault at all, then why did Abhaas, Akshay and Deepali also leave, how do they fit into Barun's dreams of making movies?

tvpal007

Go to top