Poll Choice
It was a straight from the heart talk..totally true
Both were acting out a script
Totally confused...more questions??
Don't care either way!!
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bs_deeps

1. his holiday plan is for 10 days and why does he hav to quit?
2. He said  "when on does million good deeds and one bad deed, ppl remember only one bad deed" and she cut him off..what is he reffering to..
3. He does what his heart tells him to..thats why god has been kind enuf to him
4. she accomdated his 40 days leave..

if its so clear..why didnt they declare it much before this..wew understand they are bzy  and didnt have time to give interview..why not a simple press statement..like the note they told they ran out of story..

We will not know answers..
Agree that the timing of the interview is wrong.😊
dont know what to say...whether it was a heart-heart talk or scripted by Gul...all i know now is am shattered as BS is been confirmed to leave the show...
Well scripted, he was ready to answer all the questions.
They probably practice many times lol.
Originally posted by heahmad

I am still formulating final final opinion...

...BUT

INITIAL GUT REACTION:
/ scripted, totally
/ well edited
/ it was aimed more towards at 'barun, pls support Gul and tell crazy fans she is not at fault'
/ rather than CLARIFYING EXPLICITLY that he resigned, and that it was not a 'break'
/ frankly, they TOTALLY glossed over the 'coming back' bit, if any...and the REAL REASON for his quitting
/ frankly I DO NOT BELIEVE that he quit purely out of exhaustion...though it IS a contributing factor 

= 4LIONS INABILITY to step up earlier and be voiced
= 4LIONS at fault, for ALLOWING time to lapse and for vacuum to be created for rumour machine
= 4LIONS inefficient 
= 4LIONS STILL have not learnt from their past mistakes
= StarPlus ineffective as they were TOO LATE to the party...and could do nothing to sort out the mess at a late date
As far as the fans go,the people involved have not handled this issue too well.
Could have been a dignified exit😊
Originally posted by pinky89

Well scripted by GUL !!!!
😊 
Originally posted by enjoyurself

Hi dear! I really hav no idea...i m very sad yar..the journey was very short..i wanted this show to run for atleast 1 or 2 more years but ALAS!!
Enjoyji..Kya    Bolun😭
Diwali ka atom bomb ðŸ˜‰
i think it was natural and was not scripted,it cleared many things they are good friends and people fight in there names.i liked it. 

everyone have the right to tell there opinion accordingly i respect gul and all the crew members of IPK.
Originally posted by vedant123

What was point of that interview pzz tell me! To clear Guls image... Sorry it didn't work!
The interview was aimless and random.
They talked about old times and favorite things and just skipped over the main reason😕
Originally posted by arshijeevan

i dont know anything. only know that i love barun so much and will support him always untill my death.
😊
Originally posted by Number.one.fan

My thoughts exactly. It had many, awkward pauses. It was scripted and cleverly edited as far as I could make out. We know Barun's genuine laugh and smile - we've been closely observing him for the past one year. Those smiles, those gestures - were not genuine.
Totally confusing signals😕