Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ipkknd_sarun

It was true n it was clear k dey r aware of da rumors around so just wanted 2 clear dere stance

A press statement ,a few days earlier would have cleared the air for fans😊
arshijeevan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont know anything. only know that i love barun so much and will support him always untill my death.
tvpal007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsnair

It's a gimmick by Gul to distract us 

PR stunt...maybe.But a bit too late to control the damage
tvpal007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PlovesArshi

Barun said that he actually wanted to leave in Feb ! This year or was it next year??

This year...that is what I understood from the interview😊
-Mistletoe- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aish3003

It was scripted for what I could see. there were places where it was becoming awkward because they were both trying to make a scripted thing sound casual... there were odd breaks which they were filling up with random things... 

And the last hug was too mechanical... mid sentence/mid topic, they just hugged.

Its sad. Gonna miss Barun Sobti as ASR

My thoughts exactly. It had many, awkward pauses. It was scripted and cleverly edited as far as I could make out. We know Barun's genuine laugh and smile - we've been closely observing him for the past one year. Those smiles, those gestures - were not genuine.
tvpal007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

Well we all know what a good writer their story had...

But what is clear is that he is leaving and not coming back to this show...it was his farewell message...rehearsed, scripted or heart to heart...

But since his holidays will continue from his trip to England then that means his last day will be 20/23 nov...so will they be able to accommodate our demand to end with SARUN ? 

Good question..we were left a bid muddled after the interview😊
tvpal007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aish3003

It was scripted for what I could see. there were places where it was becoming awkward because they were both trying to make a scripted thing sound casual... there were odd breaks which they were filling up with random things... 

And the last hug was too mechanical... mid sentence/mid topic, they just hugged.

Its sad. Gonna miss Barun Sobti as ASR

Gul comes across as a very articulate and professional person in some of her previous interactions .
This interview was not her best ..very clearly😊
tvpal007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spoorthi

i feel this interview was brought up to clear that barun is quitting the show and we fans have to accept it whatever it is and it is not the fault of gul or the channel,very much evident from the interview

Either way..Hamare show ka band baj raha hai😭
tvpal007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandana.s

No one is damn clear about his leaving & talking random stuffs..If they made interview Barun should tell his last words to fans if he's quiting... 😡

The PH or channel should have made a Press statement 😊
tvpal007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackdice1001

I want to care because I ranted and ranted about getting answers from them but I just can't. 😳

Yes..after investing 17 months in this show,a few clear answers for fans would have been appreciated😊