Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

need help!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
helo guys!!fist i wanna wish u al a very happy deewali..
i needed a help frm u guys..actually i misd d epi wer rajeev sir wantd 2 meet rachna..i only saw d precap wer dey showd dat rajeev sir tellin rachna 2 cum n meet n rehan cals rachna n told her dat he's her fiancee n cum n meet him..bt i didnt see wat actually hapend den..did rachna talkd 2 rajeev sir??can any1 of u pls tel me wat hapend der??pls!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunpurvixo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need help!!" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Yes, they actually met and Gunjan disguised herself as Dayal Garg's daughter and Vihaan thinks he's getting married to Gunjan, so he is happy about the alliance. However, Rajeev speaks very rudely to Rachna and sets her straight that he doesn't love her and the whole Anushka thing was just an act so that she'll back off. Hope this helped Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

anaghakaran

IF-Rockerz

anaghakaran

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
thanks yaar..bt y rajeev sir sed so??Shockedi dint expectd dis..he was 2 rude..he must understnd her feelings..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.