Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I learnt from the interview. (Page 6)

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Itrue...
I love him n all that...but is he the only one in love with his wife n wants to spend time with her...i dont wanna compare but the top actors now KSG,gurmeet are all married!!1

n gul...wat to say?the woman who changes scripts n storylines 4 actors...can we blame DB if the maker herself is so 'accomodating'???

n what a wonderful diwali gift u gave us 4 being such loyal fans...instead of appreciating the mass supporting u say ur disturbed n annoyed n mock us!!!
also the fact that barun wanted to quit since feb when the show was only 9 months old at its peak with the romance+hate marriage n is looking 4 opportunities since then is not going down well with me AT ALL!!!
i detest those ppl who cant live up to their commitments...a telly actor b4 signing a show shud know if she can live up to the duration or not

all said n done i will always love barun 4 making a special place in my heart but right at this moment i feel terribly disgusted,annoyed n betrayed!!
its obvious he wanted to quit,why call it leave then n play with fans'emotions n expectations!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_ameshasshagun-rocksmitrabhuyanStormChaser-MKB--DKS-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Sim-Sharma Senior Member
Sim-Sharma
Sim-Sharma

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Hats off to Sanaya and Daljeet...both work for 12 hours tooo but never complained...Ladies you rock...

Interview or well written script...the bottom line is he Quits... When the show is about to end in Jan..wats the use of making all the good memories into a nightmare by quitting 2 months b4... We all luv you sooo much...  I wish he thinks abt his decision once more and finishes the show and take a break.. a well deserved one with loads of satisfaction...

Just my POV... no offence to anyone...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meshas

Achinta97 Senior Member
Achinta97
Achinta97

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Ironically...Barun thinks only from his heart...why doesnt  he learn from ASR...he has lived that character for 1 and half years...all in  vain...he will be eaten up alive...and this guy will not even know,,.

The best part was they were trying sooo hardvto make small talk...it was hilarious...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_ameshasStormChaserOmNaMaSteOmpri_armaanKookiemonster

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
ROFL Totally agree. Love your post!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Barun loves his wife and only cribs about the long working hours...but does he work all the 12 hours he states he does???

More than 4-5 hours are lost in lighting and setting the cameras and other stuff...moreover there are scenes of other actors too...

Be professional buddy...you are in a much better position than many of us and earn much more than top corporate's...

Yup so true...
We even see his BD's...
And he wanted to quit the show in February
Wonder what he was thinking while joining the Industry line 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanmeshasshagun-rocksprathikriStormChaser-DKS-Kookiemonster

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Originally posted by siddhi-khurana

Hats off to Sanaya and Daljeet...both work for 12 hours tooo but never complained...Ladies you rock...

Interview or well written script...the bottom line is he Quits... When the show is about to end in Jan..wats the use of making all the good memories into a nightmare by quitting 2 months b4... We all luv you sooo much...  I wish he thinks abt his decision once more and finishes the show and take a break.. a well deserved one with loads of satisfaction...

Just my POV... no offence to anyone...

sorry but Daljeet does not belong where Sanaya is she freaking went & negotiate Sanaya did not even do that - she has been doing what she is been told to till now its Daljeet with all the tantrums

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocks

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

I saw a guy who simply didn't want to be a TV actor.

At least that's how he was projected.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

49ndakanksha_amitrabhuyanStormChaser-MKB-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmpri_armaan

StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Are they kidding me? What are they trying to prove? That they are the most hardest working cast and crew and PH in the TV industry? And they've only been here for 1.5 years. So the other PHs who have been running shows for 5-6 or even more years till now were sitting and eating chane till now? Hain? So the actors who work their ass off for all these years and still continue to do so AND are present in almost each and every episode sleep on the sets?

The most stupid interview EVER. Totally senseless and it's worth ridiculing seriously!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Achinta97akanksha_aNi1234Rockerchic-MKB-OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

Go to top