Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What I learnt from the interview. (Page 5)

Nibelungenlied Senior Member
Nibelungenlied
Nibelungenlied

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

well the whole thing was for making Gul look good...and Barun bad in tyhe bargain and it was achieved.
Now I do understand tha a production house in inconvenienced when someone is on leave but they work around it.
What I did not like was the way this whole thing was handled by 4 lions...first leak the news to zee news...then when that kernal person does some damage control...disown them and stand up for zee news, then shut up completely abt anything other than we will let u know next week...
And now this.,,,,
Wouldnt it have been much easier to give this as a press release,,,,xyz has quit...he is serving his notice period, and will be replaced by ABC...

The funniest part of the interview was the fact that Akshay said that gul should happen for every actor in the industy...yeah...he got 1 line every 30 episods and when tht became 1 in every 90 episodes he quit...LOL

Gul made her point very clearly...we did everything for u Barun...and now u r leaving...

Inn the 2nd part Barun was looking everywhere other than at her...maybe thats how he behaves when he is interviewed..i dont know...

But its  very clear...he wont come back...though he did not really say what he would do beyond the 10 day chutti
@simim: Well said indeed. And at the bold partLOLLOLLOL
And that part about not looking at her in the second part. true. i noticed it too.
yes, they also did the "hope to work with you in the future" thingy which makes it clear what the status is:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aswat.gOmNaMaSteOmpri_armaan

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

what more i learnt other than page 2in this thread

Gul & Daljeet are soul sisters !
Barun is gonna be a flop show at this rate - he needs to give better interviews, maintain himself & gauge who is with him & against him - otherwise i do not see him any where in the Movies world or Telly land either

I so agree on Barun part he so freaking need to know with whom what to speak, here Gul's image being cleared bt why the hell he ddint see that his image is getting harmed!

This is the saddest aprt becoz his career in BW is yet to start :(

I just feel bad..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aOmNaMaSteOm

priyashre Groupbie
priyashre
priyashre

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
guys after hearing the interview i am sure that barun is forced to quit.
he said that he just want to spend 10 days withhis wife.then he can even take leave for 1 month why is he quitting?
gul said how can one work if he is not interested and vagera to make him quit.so plzzz dont stop calling and messaging plzzzCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

Barun is gonna be a flop show at this rate - he needs to give better interviews, maintain himself & gauge who is with him & against him - otherwise i do not see him any where in the Movies world or Telly land either

Yes...he was completely out of depth...anything he tried to tell which might show him as a hradworking nice guy, she was kicking him with that only...
And he was trying to say things...but she is tooo smart for him
Times when he was speaking the truth, and lines which actualy potrayed him as a naice, hard working guy were so smartly cut by miss Khan! I hated that thing becoz the person who's actually good is geting abd an the person who deserves bad is getting her name clear :(

OmNaMaSteOm

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Wah GUL!!! U re the biggest bitch officially!!!

Kya script likhi hai!!

Agar teri gand (ass) mein itna dum hai toh make a press conference!!!

Bitch come out in public!!! why u giving part interviews!!!

Diwali break hai so no one to edit it?? bitch s**t!!!!!

Tere c**t mein phuljari!!!!!
rosystar Senior Member
rosystar
rosystar

I felt cheated and sad...after watching the interview...why did i waste my time watching the serial...i could have spend that time with my family...now,i've decided never to fall for a serial..

And i believe it was scripted...barun's body lang stated just that...he was forced to speak like that..i felt Gul's laugh was an Evil laugh..

Edited by rosystar - 13 November 2012 at 4:02am

pri_armaan

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

v really got a nice gift frm our grt asr...
hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Originally posted by pri_armaan

I so agree on Barun part he so freaking need to know with whom what to speak, here Gul's image being cleared bt why the hell he ddint see that his image is getting harmed!

This is the saddest aprt becoz his career in BW is yet to start :(

I just feel bad..

he is under a contract guys!!!

Go to top