Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
i has such a blast watching the intvw between barun n gul khan

every1 was saying its high tym 4lions cum up with a statement

why r they hiding like cowards...

they victimised barun

and even when sp did give an official statement still people rnt convinced saying Sp is trying to covr up for the cannel..calling splus and abusing the phone operators ...geex.so disgusting

then guess what

4lions gave us the BIGGEST DIWALI GIFT

a farewell intvw of barun

that also with Gul intvwing him

recollecting memories of the past...discussing the present SHITTY situation made by fans so called reliable sources and what he wants to do in future

u name it the intvw had it...all points coverd in front of Barun n Gul itself

MUCH NEEDED SLAP by 4 lions of the bashers face

but feels like the bashers cant Digest it either calling the intvw scripted

lolzzz

now they r going down one step lower to save their face

coz all this time i had been hearing here HOW DIGNIFIED BARUN IS...WHAT BRAVE MAN HE IS...HOW HE STOOD FOR THE SHW...that he quit the shw coz he didnt like the storyline

to this accusation...barun was literally laughing off his chair in the intvw that which storyline r the fans tking abt

also he was wondering who is the lil birdie who spread this shit abt him n gul face off...nd he even seem disgusted by this

that time i felt like shouting out to him the names of the i-f members so called pathetic relaible sources which spread the virus in fb tweeter n everywhere

,mkimg the whole ipkknd universe believe the false news

nd IF IT WAS REALLY SCRIPTED

then where wil u guys slogan go that BARUN IS DIGNIFIED..

HE IS WITH THE STRONGEST SPINE as not to bow down to ph

coz if he really agreed to show us a false pic then he did actually bow down to ph to give us false pic...its also mking him a liar with zero dignity...a spineless person...otherwise he wudnt hv even agreed to do the intvw if things were indeed so bitter

BUT I CAN BET WITH MY LIFE THAT BARUN IS NOT WHAT I WROTE ABOVE

HE WONT SINK SO LOW S TO GIVE A FAKE INTVW

its high time the bashers accept the fact that IT WAS ONE N ONLY BARUNS DECISION TO QUIT THE SHW...be it for tking a break or for doing movies later...i dont care...BUT SP OR 4LIONS HAS NO HAND IN THIS DECISION

so those calling it fake n forced are sounding even more fake themselves

Originally posted by: medha16

i wud say i still love him but he has his flaws...he is way too casual n doesnt know how to save his image or conduct himself in public!!!

He is totally bad at public speaking...but he chose his path...

Cannot bicker on things...Barun needs to look at people around him and he will find he is in a much better position than most
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: laddoo598

I am still trying to figure out the point behind this interview. Aww bechari Gul, everyone calls her a bitch, the fans of this show are demented, psychos, and IPK is the only show on TV where the team works so hard.

Bleh.

Barun Sobti needs to get proper PR, like right now. He was the one who came out looking bad, while Gul is the angel who has always accommodated to Sobti's whims. I was wishing for him to just stop talking, and learn from her instead.

I feel bad for my Arnav and Khushi, kahan politics kay beech mein phas gaye and 1.5 years worth of Rabba Vey "meant nothing" hogaya..

EXACTLY. 

They wanted to show that IPK's downfall was because of Sobti. 

They saw how many people loved Sobti. 

Ta-da - this interview. 

In a way they were successful, because even RC (who loves BS to bits) is questioning his stance for the show.  
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: laddoo598

I am still trying to figure out the point behind this interview. Aww bechari Gul, everyone calls her a bitch, the fans of this show are demented, psychos, and IPK is the only show on TV where the team works so hard.

Bleh.

Barun Sobti needs to get proper PR, like right now. He was the one who came out looking bad, while Gul is the angel who has always accommodated to Sobti's whims. I was wishing for him to just stop talking, and learn from her instead.

I feel bad for my Arnav and Khushi, kahan politics kay beech mein phas gaye and 1.5 years worth of Rabba Vey "meant nothing" hogaya..

WORD...!!

Bingo...!!
StormChaser thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockerchic

Phankis disagree. 

😆 Then let them..😆
😆
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

i has such a blast watching the intvw between barun n gul khan

every1 was saying its high tym 4lions cum up with a statement

why r they hiding like cowards...

they victimised barun

and even when sp did give an official statement still people rnt convinced saying Sp is trying to covr up for the cannel..calling splus and abusing the phone operators ...geex.so disgusting

then guess what

4lions gave us the BIGGEST DIWALI GIFT

a farewell intvw of barun

that also with Gul intvwing him

recollecting memories of the past...discussing the present SHITTY situation made by fans so called reliable sources and what he wants to do in future

u name it the intvw had it...all points coverd in front of Barun n Gul itself

MUCH NEEDED SLAP by 4 lions of the bashers face

but feels like the bashers cant Digest it either calling the intvw scripted

lolzzz

now they r going down one step lower to save their face

coz all this time i had been hearing here HOW DIGNIFIED BARUN IS...WHAT BRAVE MAN HE IS...HOW HE STOOD FOR THE SHW...that he quit the shw coz he didnt like the storyline

to this accusation...barun was literally laughing off his chair in the intvw that which storyline r the fans tking abt

also he was wondering who is the lil birdie who spread this shit abt him n gul face off...nd he even seem disgusted by this

that time i felt like shouting out to him the names of the i-f members so called pathetic relaible sources which spread the virus in fb tweeter n everywhere

,mkimg the whole ipkknd universe believe the false news

nd IF IT WAS REALLY SCRIPTED

then where wil u guys slogan go that BARUN IS DIGNIFIED..

HE IS WITH THE STRONGEST SPINE as not to bow down to ph

coz if he really agreed to show us a false pic then he did actually bow down to ph to give us false pic...its also mking him a liar with zero dignity...a spineless person...otherwise he wudnt hv even agreed to do the intvw if things were indeed so bitter

BUT I CAN BET WITH MY LIFE THAT BARUN IS NOT WHAT I WROTE ABOVE

HE WONT SINK SO LOW S TO GIVE A FAKE INTVW

its high time the bashers accept the fact that IT WAS ONE N ONLY BARUNS DECISION TO QUIT THE SHW...be it for tking a break or for doing movies later...i dont care...BUT SP OR 4LIONS HAS NO HAND IN THIS DECISION

so those calling it fake n forced are sounding even more fake themselves

I WILL USE A BIGGER FONT SIZE THAN YOU. 

BEAT THAT. 
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
lolz!!!!!!!
this interview is looosing barun fans too
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
RC you and your replies are just KADAK...

😆
StormChaser thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockerchic

I WILL USE A BIGGER FONT SIZE THAN YOU. 

BEAT THAT. 

EPIC! 🤣🤣
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was all so fake. Seriously What a stupid interview!