India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What I learnt from the interview.

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Barun Sobti - I don't want to be a telly actor. I love my wife.

Gul Khan - IPK revolves around Sobti everything we did was to accommodate Sobti, stop saying we don't love Sobti. 

Rockerchic - Errr...errr... errr...errr... faq this shit. 

Edited by Rockerchic - 13 November 2012 at 3:20am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevtharu23ebanerjeeSamsun1149ndxonlybarunxroshrockkssthaaniya.Kryptonite.amelia_09HopeleslyInLovecagirlAchinta97heidiheahmadpenguin143Anshi7akanksha_adhijayBarunKaSmilejh006ana.khanmitrabhuyangheeshakkarmeshasOwnMyCitypink.lotussaddafmahmoodMahi122shagun-rocks-akki-Tanumonmemyselfandme1blackdice1001DaRkPrInCeSszee_armaanswat.ghoopoeeyesonmearshiipkkndluvArnavKhushijodiPashnaprathikriNightingale...Olive_Rose100littledevilsmirka88-Aimz-zooni.blueManisha.preethi.saseedaDynamix215Miss Cheriedebby_11spiritEdella17CDlovefarheen75arshi_karish-Kanha-medha16-SI-shagun_sarunchandana.sStormChaserBarundeewani19arshi21LivingInPajamasNi1234sanja_hereblue.kindle-DKS-Kookiemonster-MKB--ElmoFuj-Sultan_Of_SwingGayuArnavpinky89clarissajohnChitraFOmNaMaSteOm..Amina..KulfiBai..-IronyDied-..NestleToulouse

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
And mine.-never o allow my husband to grow long hair or else he I'll look shabby 
And also never to get attached to a show or as a matter of fact any actor 
BAS 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

divya451heidishagun-rockszee_armaanNightingale...swat.gRockerchicLivingInPajamasarshi_karishKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Me - Loves your logic...

Happy Diwali..We got an awesome Diwali gift for being loyal fans 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

heidingeljoshagun-rocksswat.gLivingInPajamasRockerchicarshi_karishKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Aftwr watching the int in the class ! 1 thing i said " well scripted"

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

juvariaebanerjeeHopeleslyInLovepenguin143akanksha_aapurvachandaaishu30shagun-rocksTanumonzee_armaansreemeerasmiley-shineyfareesupriya.arshiNightingale...swat.glolly143-SI-LivingInPajamasRockerchicsaima4744Barundeewani19coronapsychedebby_11shar19pri_armaanOmNaMaSteOm.SobtiLicious.PSharadapinky89..-IronyDied-..

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
well the whole thing was for making Gul look good...and Barun bad in tyhe bargain and it was achieved.
Now I do understand tha a production house in inconvenienced when someone is on leave but they work around it.
What I did not like was the way this whole thing was handled by 4 lions...first leak the news to zee news...then when that kernal person does some damage control...disown them and stand up for zee news, then shut up completely abt anything other than we will let u know next week...
And now this.,,,,
Wouldnt it have been much easier to give this as a press release,,,,xyz has quit...he is serving his notice period, and will be replaced by ABC...

The funniest part of the interview was the fact that Akshay said that gul should happen for every actor in the industy...yeah...he got 1 line every 30 episods and when tht became 1 in every 90 episodes he quit...LOL

Gul made her point very clearly...we did everything for u Barun...and now u r leaving...

Inn the 2nd part Barun was looking everywhere other than at her...maybe thats how he behaves when he is interviewed..i dont know...

But its  very clear...he wont come back...though he did not really say what he would do beyond the 10 day chutti

Edited by simim - 13 November 2012 at 3:21am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana_kapoorMountainbreeze7Nibelungenliedakanksha_aMaddyAddymemyselfandme1SaraJLTanumonmeshasshagun-rockssupriya.arshizee_armaanDazzler.archnahardik123swat.gpreethi.saseedaRockerchicshar19coronapsychespiritOmNaMaSteOmpri_armaanPSharada.SobtiLicious.MrDarcyfan

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
i am learning a lot from GUL.. trust me.. this lady definitely has brain..knows well how when and where to hit! her script strategy is amazing.. only if she had used this brain for the on screen drama rather than off screen drama things would have been something else!

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

juvariaebanerjeeMeena1428HopeleslyInLovepenguin143akanksha_aaishu30TanumoncrazyaddictionArusheeshagun-rocksNightingale...smiley-shineyarchnahardik123swat.gBarundeewani19coronapsycheRockerchicDivya429_HealeR_-MKB-.Sad.But.True.pinky89incandescentMrDarcyfanGayuArnavOmNaMaSteOmPSharada

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Barun loves his wife and only cribs about the long working hours...but does he work all the 12 hours he states he does???

More than 4-5 hours are lost in lighting and setting the cameras and other stuff...moreover there are scenes of other actors too...

Be professional buddy...you are in a much better position than many of us and earn much more than top corporate's...

Edited by Didikisaut - 13 November 2012 at 3:27am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

bsforsiebanerjeekashevMountainbreeze7super_boyshruti1735penguin143akanksha_amitrabhuyanArusheemeshasshagun-rocksNightingale...prathikriswat.gddsoaps100littledevilssreemeeraOlive_Rosefarheen75Edella17-SI-Miss CherieNi1234sanja_here.ProperPatola-MKB-KulfiBaiKookiemonsterzan101Ilahi_mera_JiyaOmNaMaSteOm

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Did anyone notice how awkward it was when Gul brought up Sobti's 45 days leave? I bet they practised that at least a dozen times. LOL

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ebanerjeeAchinta97HopeleslyInLoveMountainbreeze7akanksha_aarshi33meshasTanumoncrazyaddictionSaraJLswat.gNightingale...Olive_Rose100littledevilssupriya.arshinewmoon2011Ni1234Barundeewani19coronapsycheMiss Cherie-MKB-.Sad.But.True.incandescentGayuArnavKookiemonsterPSharadaOmNaMaSteOm..-IronyDied-..

Go to top