India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Diwali dips hungama prediction

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
she finds out that  her jewellery n cash are missing  so she will accuse  madhu as usual,  so Rk will again protect his biwi n say madhus jewels are over 1 crore she could have easily sold them  n given me 40s lac  in left with rest so why would she  steal your  fake crapLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrMeena1428adi1986ChaudhrytmranithaQuintessentialI9staroneserialsMeenah-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
LOL true, the day of the party he gave her a lot of jewellery. It looked like even diamonds the pair he gave her to wear for the party. So whatever indian gold Dips has is not worth as much as what Madhu has. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QuintessentialIMeenahsuk19

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Dips should come to know that sikki robbed her jewels...
I know she will blame on MB...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

LOL true, the day of the party he gave her a lot of jewellery. It looked like even diamonds the pair he gave her to wear for the party. So whatever indian gold Dips has is not worth as much as what Madhu has. 
shes a fake wife, girlfriend, daughter in law, fake everything i am so happy rk will be protecting madhu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
I know RK gifted wifey loads of jewellery much more expensive so if need she will sell those why Dips ... 
by the way this will be another card that Dips might use after RK tackles arrest of Malik and decides Madhu wll not go anywhere ...
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

shes a fake wife, girlfriend, daughter in law, fake everything i am so happy rk will be protecting madhu

LOLTongue
afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
she is trying to separate them but get them closer by her natak Sleepy good for us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index