Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the WU, but where can i find the video link for it? thanks! 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's been emotional.

Going to miss Barun. Wish him all the luck for the future.

Good job Gul, appreciate it.

@TM- Very well written! x
mariarocks thumbnail
i can understand barun after reading this inverview update i will definitely support u now i m not disappointed by ur decision just luv u n eagerly waiting 2 see u in hit movies in bollywood may u become the most famous hero in bollywood even more famous than salman khan n sharukh khan Ameen
shwetapt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Just watched the interview. I think we should let him go. 
And I don't want show to  be stopped either. That's unfair to other people who are still working hard for this show.
He wants to spend time with his family., That's his choice we can't ask him to stay if he doesn't want to. If he has really decided because of this ( if there is no other reason) Then I too feel that it's not right. There needs to be commitment of finishing everything that you started. If there is another reason behind this then I wish him good luck for future.

I just want to state one fact here.
Barun is leaving - I have heard this too many times. Remember guys? We have heard this before also, I don't remember how many times. 
Have we ever heard about Sanaya leaving? No right?
So It's probably true that Barun wanted to leave the show for a long time. He just stayed back for whatever reasons. We should let him go and let another hardworking actor come. Just my thought. Please don't throw chappals at me. 
😳
kadi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meens80

What a great script by Gul for clearing her name but the audience is not a fool. We can clearly see through her tactics n games.
I urge people to watch the interview coz Barun's face and eyes tells a completely different story from the words he is being made to say.

I agree!!  I thought that I will ignore this interview completely because it doesn't match what he said in radio interviews (based on written updates). I didn't watch it till now...It was clearly planned to go accoring to Gul's script but I must say Barun is good! He looks genuinely sad that he's leaving, his bodylanguage is anything but comfortable(constantly changing his position, fixing his hair, avoiding eye contact etc) he's especially uncomfortable at the beginning, plus I like how despite all what he is supposed to say, he is every now and again thowing in "accidentally wrongly worded sentences",  hinting that Gul has a lot to do with his leaving
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
when he will miss everyone
& he don't have any work then 
why he is leaving
 i really don't get the logic here

he will miss everyone , everyone will miss him the why he is leaving?

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
DaisyHoney thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is the video for this interview upoaded? ? ? ❓
kadi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
FAYKHAN29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for the written update,x
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for WU TM
woww well scripted, well written, well edited, well screen played and well directed👏