India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wow ! It's happening again! :S

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I never in my life imagined that a show like Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon , would have to face such days.The beauty of this show was how " hatke " is was. The love-hate concept , the storyline , the emotions , the precious relationships ( Arnav Anjali , Khushi Payal ) , the maturity ( how beautifully they dealt with Arnav & La parting ) Everything about this
show was graceful , subtle , yet impacful. Beyond & above everything , it was Barun Sobti,
Sanaya Irani & the entire cast that had breathed life into the story that Gul had once weaved.

Gave faces to the characters of Arnav , Khushi , Akash , Payal , Anjali , Shyaam , Nani ji etc.Before this show got me hooked , I was hooked to " Armaan Riddhima from DMG ". Iam sorry for bringing DMG up again in this discussion, but I can't deny how sad the ambience of that particular forum was. As soon as new characters entered the show & the female lead Riddhima was paired opposite to Siddhant , the forum broke apart into several fan groups. It was battlefield. It was suffocating & sad.Within days , there was this group supporting the new duo. But AR fans had fought it out , brought KSG back in & forced the PH to end it with AR. They got that.

One thing , I'd promised myself after that , was I'd never never watch a Star One show again. Never watch another show , made by that particular PH ( don't wanna name them , most of you might be knowing ) I was cautious like hell when it came to watching another show , fearing the same thing would happened. I completely withdrew myself from that forum as well. But when it came to IPK , everything was bliss. SaRun, the PH , the Show , the Channel , the viewers. It looked promising ( Yes, " promising " is the word ) And Everything worked like magic !

But today, we're in the same state ! Too bad ! Sure ! Let BS go & have his " break " . He needs one badly. Hopefully, he returns sometime soon. But what " breaks " my heart is , the very thought of the forum getting divided :S New fan groups  vs Old fan group. Arguments , fights , verbal exchanges ! Phew ! I mean , look at this .. already started Lol

How rude barun is

Seems like a Viraf supporter ! Sure :) We'd have many in a few days , take my word.
But I sincerely request to those that wanna support Viraf , to not go about doing that , by maligning Barun. Again , I don't believe this is happening to the most peaceful , friendly forum on I-F.

Edited by * Unnati * - 13 November 2012 at 4:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer-89sargamfriends-Siaa-Ree1306smiley-shineyAlyaa_27arshi21CandYlicious_S-Anku-

Alyaa_27 IF-Rockerz
Alyaa_27
Alyaa_27

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
its only arshi for life!!!
no other guy ever!
preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Immature... Have u lost ur hopes... Don't give up... Fight for end..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley-shiney

cutedentist Groupbie
cutedentist
cutedentist

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I was also there in dmg forum,and till ipkknd i never watched any show but now i will never watch any show for sure,till now i was supporting him but for what if he itself wants to leave, i m confused, and for barun if he wants break or want to quit,from now onwards i don't care.
fangurrl IF-Dazzler
fangurrl
fangurrl

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
this story belongs to ARSHI..
no XYZ can take their place
sargamfriends Senior Member
sargamfriends
sargamfriends

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
i will be honest here...i am too scared to go and watch Barun's interview...i have not watched it incase it confuses me more...i have no faith in PH and the channel but i do not wish to loose faith in him either...i think i am still fighting but nw i am more fighting for being taken as an idiot for a ride...each party (Barun, PH, Star plus) has different things to say...i dnt knw who is lying and who is not...yes i am tired and drained...i have fought tooth and nail literally...but there is one thing we need to clear about...please pple stop thinking tht this fight is solely to retain Barun and tht we do not care if he gets a break or nt...who said tht we dnt want him to have break...this fight more is to do with hw we are being made a fool by the PH and the channel...we are voicing for thm to knw tht YES WE DO HAVE BRAINS...in all honesty i m nt gng to watch or hear any interviews untill they are live...i dnt trust thm...i am still clear on my stand...NO STAR PLUS AND NO FOUR LIONS IN THE FUTURE...i still love Barun and support him..i will continure to believe in him till i am proved wrong in trusting him...we want to retain ARNAV and if Barun has to leave thn give us an ending but DO NOT INSULT OUR INTELLIGENCE BY INTRODUCING NEW LOVE INTEREST FOR KHUSHI...and all you out there who think we are being unfair and tht we are just mindless phangirls...a) we would have dne the same if Sanaya was in this position and b) because we have brains we knw tht wht they are planning to show is utter crap and will eventually kill this beautiful story for us...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karthimanMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
What Barun does in his life or career is non of my business and I am not involved in it! So have no comment to make on that! Some say he is a user, he played with fans emmotions etc etc! I dont know! I have not seen the interview and I dont even know if I WANT to see it!

ALL I care about is that MY memory of ARSHI my favourite couple for the past 18 months NOT be ruined for good!

THAT is all I care about! The actors can go do whatever they want! I just want ARNAV AND KHUSHI to walk into the rest of their lives together! THAT'S IT!

I personally beleive as a loyal fan I DESERVE to see this to feel like the time and enegry I spent loving this show and this couple was WORTH IT! If not, I WILL feel cheated!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sargamfriends* Unnati *

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

What Barun does in his life or career is non of my business and I am not involved in it! So have no comment to make on that! Some say he is a user, he played with fans emmotions etc etc! I dont know! I have not seen the interview and I dont even know if I WANT to see it!

ALL I care about is that MY memory of ARSHI my favourite couple for the past 18 months NOT be ruined for good!

THAT is all I care about! The actors can go do whatever they want! I just want ARNAV AND KHUSHI to walk into the rest of their lives together! THAT'S IT!

I personally beleive as a loyal fan I DESERVE to see this to feel like the time and enegry I spent loving this show and this couple was WORTH IT! If not, I WILL feel cheated!

So will I Mandy :S

Iam a selfish fan, but yes, that's what I want.

Too bad I trusted them for 1.5 & invested my time

& energy into this show. Can't do anything

about Barun leaving , but what I can ask from

them as a viewer is a happy ending with ArHi.

That's all I want &  Iam willing  to fight it

out for that. Sure ! I might not get it .

But I won't go down, without a fight .

Edited by * Unnati * - 13 November 2012 at 3:56am

Go to top