rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Read the first demand in the petition

It says

And here are the demands.

1) Is Barun Sobti quitting?

Give us clear answers through radio/TV interview of Barun backed by production house and Star plus

So we got it

We got Gul and Barun together
We won round 1Party
Why on earth should you stop with asking/demanding for the rest of our demands which are:

3) If Barun is quitting?

If so end the Arnav and Khushi story if not the show. IPKKND is nothing without Arnav and Khushi and their special love story. End the strybecause we do not want to watch Khushi with anyone else. End it on a happy note like a fairytale

4) If it is possible to Make Barun stay

Do it. Because this show is nothing without Barun, and Barun and Sanaya chemistry. Do not think of a replacement for him. Let him take vreak and come back

He only wants a break as per the interview,, So why is he quitting> Dont we need to know the answers?

So why not continue spamming, calling, mailing...trying

Edited by rima - 13 November 2012 at 3:05am

The following 167 member(s) liked the above post:

Anita2011juvariaramamankhushiksrdivya451ArhiSarunnavpannuArtijain2007madsyonepyaarhaiakashafaliBARDWISHIKLAgo4achuSpiIjulijasmeenlilbirdieskamanixyzsantadeeptha93raima111craziefanMeena1428ArshimaddyVIP.Lifelovesharuncrazy5cutiepie_ashakanksha_aAnshi7roshrockksssami99LIONHEARTmeghapriyankazahrazarmeena_raveenaadvaitaamelia_09chitchanTwinky28Bavarisadianabilvinu.srAbyancrazyaddiction-akki-SaraJLbunnylovessunnyashmir24srija.singh04asr13bijilisochanathaBarunz4everroldcsaddafmahmoodMahi122gopikaajimitrabhuyan-Siaa-shagun-rocksUKLotusmeshasLucyLindaDewnomad.nesssihumonalisa1234crackerszoneGlimmershane1unna_178shubz1Rozy77memories_imhira2050Ishrafan11supriya.arshismiley-shineyfareeNightingale...nilmifly_dogAddie07sun_shine_girlBibliobibuluseyesonmeJaan_ArshiRickyBahlArnavKhushijodiDalmuthuyacinthiann1758melihoneyfangurrlDynamix215simran04S111zee_armaanipkkndfanforevapreethi.saseeda-MissBoiiVamp-cuppa_n_cricket..FallAndFly..SSB28arshi21sspoorthycutelittleangelDivya429kooltoad--Yashi--Mani.raizadacoronapsycheBarundeewani19stg1priasweetsmitararshi_karishshagun_sarunchandana.sdeepika45showstruck--drama_queen--kyph21sam88ShiningStar18shar19SaJanLuv14soapsudsAkanksha-deeps_92Alyaa_27Sidda8bahi.ThanuAditya..Anita..ragvir.fanpri_armaanGoGreen..Amina..applesauce.Diva_AkorshiuswahBearNaNamomma1128OmNaMaSteOmpinky89incandescentclarissajohnSunoNa....nirvana.MrDarcyfanSonaLuvZaSafLyssaPiecocoatree..Suhana..-MKB-Hifah-ElmoFuj-.SobtiLicious.Aphrodite88RizArshiMihrimah.Brooke.adithyanSharayu.ArnieBoyBarunxAaliyaArshi.Sugi.IPK_TheJoker-

-Siaa- Goldie
-Siaa-
-Siaa-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Thanks to your optimism, me and many of my friends(they are not even in IF but well what are friends for?!)are still spamming and mailing!! Hoping that they'll come clear and gives a proper statement!! No Barun, then yes please end Arhi story if not try to bring him back!! 

I was thinking from past few days or precisely two-three weeks, the SBS,SBB, and the other media have literally stopped interviewing the IPK ppl!! There's no news what's happening on the sets!! And now all we need is clear cut info straight from the set or from Barun himself and not from any second person saying he said so and so, they said so and so!! And Karan and rest of them too have literally gone mute!! Strange ain't? No one wants to speak up?! So like you'd suggested in your other post, let the journals whom are reliable and get the info from the sets or I was thinking why not a journalist from IF? There's this lady who'd interviewed   MJHT on the last day of their shoot, she's interviewed Karan Tacker on his b'day and many more events!! She's one of those journalists who are really reliable? So why cant she or atleast the journalists from IF interview Barun and the rest of them and we'll definitely get some proper info! /i don't know how the system works for this one and how actually IF does it, but if it's possible why shouldn't we give a try at it?

Edited by -Siaa- - 13 November 2012 at 2:52am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamanmeg2sweSpiIVIP.Lifeashmir24shagun-rocksmeshassihurina25Dalmuthuyafangurrlkooltoadarshi_karishMrDarcyfanHifahrimaArshi.Sugi.IPK

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
I seriously dont knw what to make of it!! :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

I just want the justified ending.Fight is still on.

Edited by Dalmuthuya - 13 November 2012 at 2:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nightingale...shar19pri_armaanMrDarcyfanrimaArshi.Sugi.IPK

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

short break wala post...

no break wala post

i see the point rima...but many ppl hav stoped protesting because of these negative statements
but for me the war is still on

Edited by mishachwdhury - 13 November 2012 at 2:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefan-Siaa-sihusupriya.arshiarshi_karishkooltoadMrDarcyfanpri_armaanvandana.sagarArshi.Sugi.IPKrima

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
rima what did he said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anshi7

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
good point...

guys please do get distracted...so many gul side kicks plaaned to kill our motivation.

think with brains...we saw this man intaraction from more than a yr...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionHifahpri_armaanMrDarcyfanrima

faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
rima just sy anyhting to cheer me up pls any positive thing 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimaArshi.Sugi.IPKvandana.sagar

Go to top