OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Congratulations! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!'Humsafar of the Week'! 5 (Page 6)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Congratulations! :)
thanks Smile

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
U still Haven't answered many questions.. & vo kya tha First set of questions me.. Half of the questions answers was LOL... 
Ye kya hai proper jawab do and even share that dream But ke aage b..LOL
And that question ka matlab hai.. At the end of the day do you really know and love urself for whoever you are.. Samjhi..

@Praty- Don't worry aapki bhi baari aayegi.. Aur aapko bhi aise hi questions milegi..

And BTW maine apna exam questions abhi tak post hi nahi kiye hai.. Ye toh Trailer tha..N i wanted to cover up for a week in one go..LOL

Nice name of the book though!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romailaDon_theEvil

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

U still Haven't answered many questions.. & vo kya tha First set of questions me.. Half of the questions answers was LOL... 
And that question ka matlab hai.. At the end of the day do you really know and love urself for whoever you are.. Samjhi..

@Praty- Don't worry aapki bhi baari aayegi.. Aur aapko bhi aise hi questions milegi..

And BTW maine apna exam questions abhi tak post hi nahi kiye hai.. Ye toh Trailer tha..N i wanted to cover up for a week in one go..LOL

itmey time mein itnaisch likhney ko milega kay ROFL
officially my term is over so m not interesting in answering remaining questions WinkLOLand but ka answer CC pe kissi din miljayega LOL
Uff why this topic is still open...Shocked its more than a week now ROFL

Ayesha066

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

muje week bata dena don underground ho jayegi..Evil SmileROFL

Ayesha066romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
@Don: naa!!! u'll have to face all the bullits n dishoo dishoo from other members...don ki izzat ka swal hai.

Ayesha066Don_theEvil

Don_theEvil

IF-Stunnerz

Don_theEvil

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

@Don: naa!!! u'll have to face all the bullits n dishoo dishoo from other members...don ki izzat ka swal hai.
ok chalo to don ye bhi kar legi.. Evil Smile... ek sath bhar ke jaygi pen drive mai aur akar post kar degi sar sawalo ki javab.. Cool

romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

Originally posted by romaila

ok chalo to don ye bhi kar legi.. Evil Smile... ek sath bhar ke jaygi pen drive mai aur akar post kar degi sar sawalo ki javab.. Cool
arre daro nahii...hum hain na aap k supporters Evil Smile ghar tak follow karengey for grilling purpose ROFL

Don_theEvil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.