Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN SOBTI INTERVIEW PART 1/2 (Page 5)

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sihu

Originally posted by lrlpam

He didn't mention break,both gul n he have made it clear that hez leaving. Mentioned that people on the sets have told him how they'll miss his antics n that he would love to work with gul again in future. Holiday with his wife is the 1st thing that hez gonna do n not the only thing. Guys,the interview doesn't look scripted at all,barun is genuinely happy n it's time v stop fooling ourselves n respect his decision!

It looked scripted to me...and towards the end of the interview, Barun looked so fidgety...the relaxed posture was not there at all. Gul of course was as cool as a cucumber. She was like 'if you have to leave, you have to leave' kind of attitude...not bothered about the fans or the effect that would have on the show.
m sorry but i always find barun restless in his interviews,even his costars say that he can't stay still. It's high time that instead of interpreting his body language,v believe his words. By calling it scripted,one is indirectly calling barun a liar n a weak person,irrespective of whether hez being forced or not! At the end of the day,the fact is that hez leaving[;(]! Let's not spoil our last few days with him with this blame game,honour his feelings n work 4 this show n give our love n wishes to him in every endeavour of his!

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
i has such a blast watching the intvw between barun n gul khan

every1 was saying its high tym 4lions cum up with a statement

why r they hiding like cowards

they victimised barun

and even when sp did give an official statement still people rnt convinced saying Sp is trying to covr up for the cannel..calling splus and abusing the phone operators ...geex.so disgusting

then guess what

4lions gave us the BIGGEST DIWALI GIFT

a farewell intvw of barun

that also with Gul intvwing him

recollecting memories of the past...discussing the present SHITTY situation made by fans so called reliable sources and what he wants to do in future

u name it the intvw had it...all points coverd in front of Barun n Gul itself

MUCH NEEDED SLAP by 4 lions of the bashers face

but feels like the bashers cant Digest it either calling the intvw scripted

lolzzz

now they r going down one step lower to save their face

coz all this time i had been hearing here HOW DIGNIFIED BARUN IS...WHAT BRAVE MAN HE IS...HOW HE STOOD FOR THE SHW...that he quit the shw coz he didnt like the storyline

to this accusation...barun was literally laughing off his chair in the intvw that which storyline r the fans tking abt

also he was wondering who is the lil birdie who spread this shit abt him n gul face off...nd he even seem disgusted by this

that time i felt like shouting out to him the names of the i-f members so called pathetic relaible sources which spread the virus in fb tweeter n everywhere

,mkimg the whole ipkknd universe believe the false news

nd IF IT WAS REALLY SCRIPTED

then where wil u guys slogan go that BARUN IS DIGNIFIED..

HE IS WITH THE STRONGEST SPINE as not to bow down to ph

coz if he really agreed to show us a false pic then he did actually bow down to ph to give us false pic...its also mking him a liar with zero dignity...a spineless person...otherwise he wudnt hv even agreed to do the intvw if things were indeed so bitter

BUT I CAN BET WITH MY LIFE THAT BARUN IS NOT WHAT I WROTE ABOVE

HE WONT SINK SO LOW S TO GIVE A FAKE INTVW

its high time the bashers accept the fact that IT WAS ONE N ONLY BARUNS DECISION TO QUIT THE SHW...be it for tking a break or for doing movies later...i dont care...BUT SP OR 4LIONS HAS NO HAND IN THIS DECISION

so those calling it fake n forced are sounding even more fake themselves

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
TFS at the end i had tears Cry Cry Cry
yaku Newbie
yaku
yaku

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Yes bunnylove he is leaving the show forever bth gul and barun clearing through air that they parting ways peacefully personally ipkknd without barun clearing has no meaning sanaya without barun will be diff to rabba very without sarun wud hold no charm wud hv been better had they winded the show
arshisarun123 Goldie
arshisarun123
arshisarun123

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
really couldnt bear baruns decision...i am crying like hell...it will be superb if he come backs again...please barun dont leave the show...no SARUN=no ARSHI=no RABBA VE=no IPKKND
PARVATHY44 IF-Dazzler
PARVATHY44
PARVATHY44

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Thank u for sharing the link.Very very sad after listening to it.Totally unexpectedShocked
metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
TFS!

Believe me, this was the very first time that I had tears in my eyes during watching a tv interview. This was sooo sad Cry
I guess it if official now and we won't get to see Barun and Sanaya together as in Arnav and Khushi.Cry Barun is by far one of the best actors Indian Television has. Wish him all the best for the future.Smile
And, YES I WILL MISS YOU, WE ALL WILL MISS YOUHug
thelondon12345 Goldie
thelondon12345
thelondon12345

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
                                       Barun Sobti love u alot...i'll always be with you whatever u do...may god give u all success in ur life and u touch the sky one day...God bless u..HottieHug

Go to top