Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Peep in-Related to Barun & IPK...

LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Folks!

I'm writing this post to share something but i don't know if my guess is right...

Before continuing- Warmest wishes to everyone on this auspicious day- A Very Happy Divali !!!!!!

Yes,so after watching yesterday's epi n reading someone's post(sorry dont rememebr her name but she n her best friend met Sobti) i came to a thought...since i woke up i have been thinking about all the facts i read n saw- i have a belief they're going to end IPK before Barun leaves...the girl mentioned above said that Barun stated that no1 is replacing ASR aka him...cv cant make IPK last for 2 months without ASR...n yesterday's epi we saw a changed ASR-adopting Aarav...sheetal's track is over.shyam's as well...Akash n Payal left 4 america if im right...ArShi is now a family...i think we are heading towards the end of IPK...
Im sad as its part of my life now but if really it is ending before Barun leaves then i'll be happy somehow as it will be ending on a happy note...

Do share your views guys...😊
Cheers to every1😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeWantBanana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hopefully thats what is gonna happen cuz i dont think there is a point in continuing a show without the main lead, especially when everybody loves him so much, it will be only idiotic slime headed brains who would want to replace him and ipkknd has to have an ending with Arshi, u know what? i actually had a dream where the new guy Viraf (not sure who he is playing) and Khushi and Aarav get together and she's happy and all and Arnav's memory or ghost or whatever is watching from far smiling and happy for khushi that she is not alone and khushi sees him and smiles and starts tearing and he shakes him head and blows her a kiss and turns and walks away slowly fading as the sun rises symbolizing a new beginning and his kiss was to tell Khushi that he was always gonna be with her!! i woke up and i realized i was crying and i was just so sad and ive been weeping this whole time!!! but i guess all good things have to end!!! :D
LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: epicperson7

Hopefully thats what is gonna happen cuz i dont think there is a point in continuing a show without the main lead, especially when everybody loves him so much, it will be only idiotic slime headed brains who would want to replace him and ipkknd has to have an ending with Arshi, u know what? i actually had a dream where the new guy Viraf (not sure who he is playing) and Khushi and Aarav get together and she's happy and all and Arnav's memory or ghost or whatever is watching from far smiling and happy for khushi that she is not alone and khushi sees him and smiles and starts tearing and he shakes him head and blows her a kiss and turns and walks away slowly fading as the sun rises symbolizing a new beginning and his kiss was to tell Khushi that he was always gonna be with her!! i woke up and i realized i was crying and i was just so sad and ive been weeping this whole time!!! but i guess all good things have to end!!! :D

Reading ur reply makes me cry now...dear i dont know what my life is going to be...not to lie ive started to live ArShi n thats my biggest mistake-i fell in love with IPK...since i woke up @ 6am i was dying to make this post but was busy...btw i post rep u on ur post abt IPk n feelings...
Cheers Tasneem n be strong dear!
evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
agree
ipkknd is my life!