Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

barun FULL interview WITH 4LION FILM (Page 6)

surenkal Goldie
surenkal
surenkal

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tajygl

what are they trying to prove. what are they thinking about us that e are some IQ less jokers.
what crap labour laws is Barun talking about, they only compare hours , why don't they compare salaries and income.

Dear Barun, the amount you earn for a week will be more than my one month salary. and I can't even think about Gul's income- advertisers, channel income etc etc.

Barun your stupid labour law comments only makes Gul look bad because as a producer/manager she could not manage your time well..
and Gul.. cut out those those labour law comments because he is saying you overworked him...and that he does not want to do that any more
And he wanted to quit in Feb did he? then why did he not.. why drag the show..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosalineakfleurs

loveableangel Goldie
loveableangel
loveableangel

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
This interview clarified nothing!!!! What about the new entry? Is the show ending? Will the arhi story remain intact!!!! There was no point to the interview

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shar19

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Gul made him do this int to make herlself look good...well it didn't work!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionfleurskooltoadSSB28

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
WU pls
pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
[QUymOTE=vibz88] He looks super comfortable with gul. Tfs[/QUOTE]   yes after all he's an actor...and a very good one. All in all it left a bad taste in my mouth. Both of them laughing and happy when its been a lot of
F tears and frustration here among fans. What was the purpose of this and why did Barun go along with it ? In the end each to its own while we hv put our lives on hold !

Edited by pacsun - 13 November 2012 at 2:44am
crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
so smartly she emphasized on the fact that she gave Him leave for is movie & adjusted ... & that he should be grateful ...he even so sweet of u ...WHAT A CONNIVING VICIOUS WOMAN ...SHE WILL PAY BIG TIME ...GOD HELP HER !

poor guy ... i wonder what other stuff is he going to do ? she is making him sit at home ... is he really going for a holiday ? i have my doubts !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSB28GoGreenpri_armaan

toeditor Goldie
toeditor
toeditor

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
It's best to end the show with happy note
loverbops Senior Member
loverbops
loverbops

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
People hv 2 watch this video 2 get a clear pic of barun's Decision of leaving...
atleast 4m wt i hv seen 4m this interview iz tht it wz his decision 2 leave...n noone is 2 b blamed 4 this...Gul wz vry casual n ok wth him...his body language wz lke he hd the same relation with Gul like wt he hd earlier...n mind u Barun hd n he stll hz a gud relation wth Gul n Also Nissar lke b4...so dn jump 2 conclusions n abuse Gul unnecessarily...Luk at the way hw they tried 2 accomodate his leave of 40 dayz b4...they hd 2 change the entire script 4 him...nw its not possible...so hez leaving...thts it...its simple as such...also if u listen 2 the interview carefully,they say after pack up also thr r so many thngs tht needs attention...n thts why one sece hz nt come out well n if the actor wants 2 leave 4 the day,they adjust wth the body doubles...so i thnk barun mite b really wantng a beak or mayb after the break he wll do the movie...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iamknown2uaina123rosalineakprathikri

Go to top