Frequent Posters

kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Tfs.

I just want the show to end with sarun.Edited by kooltoad - 11 years ago
Gojusbarun thumbnail
Love you Barun ...you are a gem...all the best and enjoy your well deserved break. For me personally I take this as a blessing in disguise as I was obsessed with your looks, charm, personality, and acting to name a few. Now perhaps I too will get back on track. Thanks IPKKND as this serial helped me to heal through a very dark hour of my life, however my journey too ends with Barun. Bye bye reel and hello reality!
Avika20Bansal thumbnail
ohhh i cried for the first time in my life after hearing the gud bye and the title trackk..

Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saij

Gul made him do this int to make herlself look good...well it didn't work!!!

And why do u think Barun will give a fake interview ,even if  she asks? 
If u have watched the interview , he said he will only do the things which his heart says na.
He wants a break and he has right to make this decision .

Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
Poju thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I will terribly miss you... I LOVE YOU BARUN 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

This was the only show i could see you... but now i don have any option...
hope to see u soon...

i don think this message will reach you... but i really hope dat u read this some day...

ur admirer... ur dreamer... ur lover...
bye..😭
saima4744 thumbnail
tfs...
it v ❀️ tuchy dear.his right to go to with his family and spent time with his family.w r not selfish that we ill stop r force him no firt work for us then ur family no it is not right.he is earning for his family not for us
but his earning is becose of fans.but his earning and spant both the ,,huq,,,,right only an only for his family.go an engoy ur self..after that may b he ill b back to the show i think he said his towor is for 10.r 12 days.after returning what he ill do.
but interwie is goo he is to miss us.mostly his hug with gul an title song is hurt tuchy.i have many kinds of dought but now i am satisfy.
thanks for link dear.
😭miss u barun v much.❀️

πŸ€—go an engoyπŸ€—
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok so gul was really thinking to give didi ki saut title to the show before it started thank god they changed the title it's totally ewww,n as barun said there was option arnav ki khushi awww,but thank god they got right name ipkknd
MehreenAli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Barun interview was good and I don't think anyone forced him to quit IPKKD. People r bit over reacting on barun's decision to quit the show...

I don't feel Gul will ask him to leave the show and destroy her baby with her own hands

Gul and the entire IPKKD team is professional and they know that every artist has it's own life and they r human as well and want to spend time with themselves and with their families...

I am from Pakistan and I strongly feel that star plus should concentrate more on short drama serials rather than soaps. If they want to concentrate more on soaps then soaps must have seasons ...

fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ddds

OK I liked the interview esp the part OY ASR πŸ˜† N the ippknd title song.

WILL MISS HIM BADLY πŸ˜­

and he said is gonna work with GUL again n he said INSHALLAH too..πŸ˜ƒ
will love to see these team again 2gether..!πŸ˜ƒ

feeling very bad
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing...
I need a written update very badly..