Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
😳 Hinna, you've already grilled me 😎
And thank you! πŸ€—
Still 5 and a half hrs to go for me 😳
Hello Fariha!
Hope you had a great birthday.

I see that you've been asked quite a few questions. πŸ˜† Chalo do char sawaal main bhi puch leti hon ta keh tu achi tarah bhun jaye 'hot seat' pe.

Name one thing you can't live without.
Other than your family who has been the biggesti influence in your life?
How many languages do you speak?
What weather is easier to cope? Hot or Cold?
Are you a girly-girl or a tomboy?
One toy you remember from your childhood.
Have your dreams come true or are you still waiting?
Are you good with money?  
Do you have any allergies?
What type of people do you highly dislike?
Does your mother know everything about you or are there certain things you have never told her?
Do you recycle? Or do anything else for the environment?

I think that's it. Enjoy!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Omg, still questions! πŸ˜†
OK will get to Mona's and Sia's tonight as it's the last day! 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Hello Fariha!

Hope you had a great birthday.

I see that you've been asked quite a few questions. πŸ˜† Chalo do char sawaal main bhi puch leti hon ta keh tu achi tarah bhun jaye 'hot seat' pe.

Name one thing you can't live without. THING? I hate saying this, but my phone πŸ˜†
Other than your family who has been the biggesti influence in your life? A friend of my mom..
How many languages do you speak? 3 and a half πŸ˜†
What weather is easier to cope? Hot or Cold? Both I think
Are you a girly-girl or a tomboy? Girly girl
One toy you remember from your childhood. Umm I think I don't remember toys..furthest I can remember is a tricycle, urdu story books, and geometry boxes and what not! Stationary always got me excited πŸ˜†
Have your dreams come true or are you still waiting? Waiting
Are you good with money?  Yeah
Do you have any allergies? No
What type of people do you highly dislike? Conceited
Does your mother know everything about you or are there certain things you have never told her? She knows everything 😳
Do you recycle? Or do anything else for the environment? I try to recycle.. and go paper-less that's about it 😳

I think that's it. Enjoy!

OnlyHope thumbnail
Kaunse missing hain, Hinnu?
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OKayy.. i'm late but who cares.. :)

My anokhe questions.. πŸ˜ƒ
  1. Describe your wedding night (in full detail- no dream, movie, drama scene, NO cliche).
  2. f you could marry three men all at the same time; who would your marry, who would you marry 1st, 2nd 3rd and why. (rank and reason)
  3. If you had gone somewhere..and seen this really hot guy.. what pickup line would you use?
  4.  If two guys had fallen in love with you..and neither wanted to give you up.. would you have a triangle with them? πŸ˜†
  5. Would you rather spend all you remaining nights with different guys, new guy every night or 2 guys per night? 🀣

Are those enough? πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Happy birthday Fariii <3

Now as your birthday treat for me, you must describe me in one paragraph (50 words or more) 🀣

Thisss!
MochaQueen thumbnail
1. Are you more annoyed when decorations are up two months prior to a holiday or still up two months after a holiday?
2. Have you ever had Dippin' Dots? What are your thoughts of it? Favorite flavor?
3. Name the best & worst book you ever had to read for a class.
4. What's the best meal you had at an amusement park? If you haven't been to one, how about a good meal at another place like a zoo, aquarium, or museum?
5. Who (a person or company) e-mails you the most?
6. If you were given an assignment to draw anything (besides stick figures or just doodles), what would you draw?
7. Do you own any magnets? Do you even like magnets?
8. What kind of sound/noise freaks you out the most? Why do you think this sound/noise scares you?
9. If you could get any body part massaged right now, what park of your body part would you pick? Don't just pick your whole back either, but say "lower back" or "upper back."
10. Are the street names in your area in the standard language of your country or in another language?
11. What's the strangest art piece you have come across (this could be a statue, an actual building, a painting, whatever)?
12. Name the most clever or unique name you've come across for a business.
13. Is there a lot of Cash for Gold stores in your area?
14. If you had your name one of your future children (even if you don't want any) after a song, which song would you pick?
15. What's the best item you bought from the dollar section of a store?
16. Do you ever get meals/snacks when you go to a coffee or smoothie shop?
17. Are you a messy eater? What food(s) do you consume that are usually messy?
18. How popular is the bank you use (or your parents)? Can you find one pretty much everywhere or is it not as common?
19. Do you feel that you have to tip at places like Starbucks or Golden Spoon? When's the last time you tipped at a place like that, if you do?
20. What's the strangest thing you have witnessed at your work? If you don't work, name a strange experience you witnessed at a store or restaurant.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

OKayy.. i'm late but who cares.. :)

My anokhe questions.. πŸ˜ƒ

1. Describe your wedding night (in full detail- no dream, movie, drama scene, NO cliche). Hogi to bata doongi πŸ€”
  2. f you could marry three men all at the same time; who would your marry, who would you marry 1st, 2nd 3rd and why. (rank and reason) Astaghfirullah. I'm not like you, Sara 😳
  3. If you had gone somewhere..and seen this really hot guy.. what pickup line would you use? Honestly, I'd still not use a pickup line. I'd secretly look at him, bas ☺️
  4.  If two guys had fallen in love with you..and neither wanted to give you up.. would you have a triangle with them? πŸ˜† 🀣 NO. I'd eventually have to pick one :P
  5. Would you rather spend all you remaining nights with different guys, new guy every night or 2 guys per night? 🀣 OMG. Kaise sawaal pooch rahi ho. I KNEW you weren't worth Asher. Saraa ki bachi 😳

Are those enough? πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail
1.  What's one unusual little thing that you really enjoy?
2.  What's the biggest bruise you've ever had?
3.  How would you react if you had a particularly unusual pain or ache?
4.  What is something that you like wearing, but don't actually wear often?
5.  If you were to put all of your current life dreams/goals aside, what is something you'd want to pursue that you realistically wouldn't do?
6.  Have you ever reacted to something in a completely unexpected way (whether it be unexpected to others or yourself)?
7.  When was the last time you attended a funeral?
8.  Is there a TV show you've been meaning to watch, but haven't (for whatever reason)?
9.  Have you ever found yourself seriously in debt?
10.  Do you believe in coincidences?
11.  Has there ever been a time where you found yourself to be completely overdressed or undressed? 
12.  Are you addicted to caffeine?
13.  Rate how often you're motivated to do something, on a scale of 1-10. Has it always been this way?
14.  If you have a job, how often do you call out? Do you ever feel guilty about it?
15.  Would you, or anyone you know, consider yourself to be "crazy" in any way?
16.  When's the last time you found something unexpectantly?
17.  What's the last bad decision you made?
18.  Assuming you watch TV, what is the one thing you hate the most about commercials?
19.  Is there anything that people always tell you that you should do? (ex - "You should be an artist!")
20.  How often do you go with your "better judgement"?
21.  If you are having unwanted thoughts, are you more likely to deny having those thoughts, or address them and try to move on?
22.  When is the last time you acted irrationally? 
23.  When is the last time you threw up?
24.  What's the longest amount of time you've stayed awake?
25.  How often do you paint your nails?
26.  Is there something that people seem to compliment you on pretty regularly?
27.  Who is the youngest person in your immediate family?
28.  Do you believe that your dreams have any real meaning? 
29.  Do you wish you were more busy or less busy?
30.  What is something that seems to haunt you?