Posted: 11 years ago
i cld them 4 times yesterday... they kept on saying the same old thing of barun quitting on his own consent... they'l frwd it to the higher authorities..BLAH BLAH.BLAH.πŸ˜•
 bt today when i cld the receptionist took the call and asked me to cl 2moro as evrybdy is on leave..😑. i cudntt take it any more 7 blasted at him saying yahaan hamari diwali ki dhhajiyaan ud gayi aur tum log bade shauk se diwali mana rahe ho..😑.. then y r u sitting dude go & celebrate diwali... patakhe jalao... jab hum tumhare office mein bomb phodenge tab mat bolna.πŸ˜†... tumhe kya SP ne viewers ki galiyan sune ke liye appoint kiya hai.πŸ˜†... he kept mum for a few seconds & was abt to say sorry when i cut him & said to resign the job as i can clearly see star plus channel getting shut down... at the end i sang Jack & jill with some edit... "SP and GUL went up the hill to fetch up the water... STAR PLUS came tumbling down"πŸ˜†  in a higly irritated voice.😑... & cut the call...

Hey which num u called?? Giv me plzz
u rocked it yaar...🀣
LolπŸ˜† ,I tried many times & after 7-8 trys someone picked the call & told me to hold on a sec & after a min the call was dis-connected... 😑
Rofl...
Amazing.

We must blast them now. Good job.
can't stop laughing ...good gng ..i loved it
Haha this was too funny !! πŸ˜† Good going girl ! πŸ˜†
NiceπŸ˜†
You go girl!!