Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nov13:
what did rajat and daijan see in the laptop that got thier attention? - raina? kadys mum?  another school flame of rajat??
I never thought more into that part of the scene but now that I do Im curious too! I bet it was nothing though lol Filler episode -.-

priya runs the cafe as well as makes lunch too why cant neha do any of the work?πŸ˜†
LOL! Neha is runnin the cafe aspect of the business yet she hasn't had one scene there yet πŸ˜†
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranii.sharma

Part1: 

Why ddnt priya ask him anything more? she could have asked were you the angel who bought all books?  and the room epi- both when she touched the coat and the time she threw his pill in bin.
I really wish they elaborated on this scene too!!😭 It could've been ssoo good! I was hoping they would've mentioned all those encounters! Hopefully they do when Ram-Priya are one again  same here yaar i wanted it to be so much more thna a small coincindece i wanted a scene where priya says k that means fate wants me with you only and i cldnt get it 

sudhir could have asked her to give sargi to nuts- being as she rasied kartick as her son mainly? no communications?
I didn't really pay much attentsion to this part lol Actually I dont pay any attention to anything other than ram priya and peehu now cause it seems like they're dragging on the stories like we get it wheres the problem solving or trying even theyre just telling a story for nuts-karthik sudhir and shipra Im bored of it but I thought it was really thoughtful that sudhir still made an effort even though the MIL didn'tπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes i am loving sudhir nuts bonding however i really want either sudhir pr priya to tell shipra to behave with nuts!!😑 i cant stand that lady 

the mum who would go to any lenghts to protect her daughter keep her daughter is so not concerened with the case and leting her partner handle it fully?
They dont seem to be including much of the court drama at all which kinda sucks to see cause its a big part a few here and there but everything they show us in the serial about it we already know it lol its an open and close case Also next week will be Court drama I hope so we'll see what happens there i feel shayd they might nt even show the whole drama and i really hope that the case gets scrapped off post KC?

BOth ram and priya after the dinner thing make no efforts to try t speak to vik neha to sort out thier problems? isnt this space enough??priya knws ram tou hasnt evne asked yet? why??

This made me ssooo mad!! I thought they were going to show sssoo much more!!! They could've done so much with that scene but they did nothing! I was so sad!! Could've been a nice nehvik scene or Raya scene i thot maybe bringing vik neha saath they will rekindle but cvs are not lookn at that aspect, they continue to make neha behave imature and whinny and vikram mature and sacrficing andboth raya total cluelss or worried abt thee two!! πŸ˜•

Theyre ruining so many good opportunities!! lol but yet the story it progressing πŸ˜• LOL yeah slowly but atlest it is moving just hope there are no ektra special twists waiting for usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
 thanks a lot for replying😊

leo4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranii.sharma

Nov13:
what did rajat and daijan see in the laptop that got thier attention? - raina? kadys mum?  another school flame of rajat??
I never thought more into that part of the scene but now that I do Im curious too! I bet it was nothing though lol Filler episode -.- i just hope it is a new female for him!! then i will rest in peace πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

priya runs the cafe as well as makes lunch too why cant neha do any of the work?πŸ˜†
LOL! Neha is runnin the cafe aspect of the business yet she hasn't had one scene there yet πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰ all neha does is run form home to rehan to vik and screma at both ans say uff i dnt want to think!!πŸ˜ƒ

thanks againπŸ‘
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can i give one silly answer for most of the questions.
Coz everyone is in festive mood and are taking off.so shooting separately so no prolonged confrontations.
dont you feel monday's episode was in forward mode and yesterday was just a filler.
leo4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: armanz

Can i give one silly answer for most of the questions.
Coz everyone is in festive mood and are taking off.so shooting separately so no prolonged confrontations.
dont you feel monday's episode was in forward mode and yesterday was just a filler.

haan armanz even he forum is all santa snata !! yes yesterday was  a BIG filler annoying!! i have a feeling that aaj b nhn huga promo shot it will be the precap for today!! πŸ€’
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ha yaar they dont have anything else to show.so they will drag it.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved this posts di... very well said by u... which is running in so many's mind...