WHY OH WHY:Asks Aunty Silly-updated 13th nov pg2

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello hello!! we all have been enjoying the epis for some time now the show seems on track! however there are some questions that refuse to go away , so i will just do a segment called : Aunt Silly Asks:  we all knoiw certain aunties who always asks questions and sometimes in thiercuriosity hit the nail so hope you all will like this πŸ˜Š

• Why ddnt priya ask him anything more? she could have asked were you the angel who bought all books?  and the room epi- both when she touched the coat and the time she threw his pill in bin. 
  • why ddnt she say anything to rajat later?
  • why ddnt evner sudhir come to the pooja or after he pooja to congratualte his daughter?
  • why the same dad daughter who were inseperable arel ivng sch diustant lives? they meet as neighbours not family??
    • priya dosent share any info of cusotdy to sudhir?alag apartment ha tou life se b out?
    • sudhir could have asked her to give sargi to nuts- being as she rasied kartick as her son mainly? no communications?
  • if both are partners - rajat and priya then why is priya working?couldnt she hire and be he manger she is the cashier too? or is it his shop but priya earns her partnership by working?
  • why ddnt they show any inqusitvenss from priya to want to know more about ram and ayesha marriage that kk and dadi came here to give sargi??
  • the mum who would go to any lenghts to protect her daughter keep her daughter is so not concerened with the case and leting her partner handle it fully?
  • BOth ram and priya after the dinner thing make no efforts to try t speak to vik neha to sort out thier problems? isnt this space enough??priya knws ram tou hasnt evne asked yet? why???

these are some of the questions aunty silly asked!! any answers anyone?🀣

Edited by leo4ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi_34 thumbnail
Again hi to u di..:-)n yeah welcum u to our good forum vid anudr good segment(how shameless of me to welcum d oldest member in her own home,lol sry).seems dat u have dun sum big tym research vid ladies in your building after yest epi as ur ques make sense. Most of dem are abt last nite epi.well d answer is rush.yes cv's hurriedly rushed thru 3 days in fast frwrd mode.raya's convo abt anjaan sa sach was maybe limited to dat point only.cvs i guess wanna close d anjaan chapter n nt make d most of it.lack of grey matter u c.:-P.dey have world record of lack of continuity.n ya maybe two of dem were too stunned by revelation.abt priya-sudhir convo,yes we cud hav atleast once.but w8 all dese mnths v hav nt got even 1 decent kk-rk convo.dey r wasting dat lady.may be pihu stays vid sharmas ven pk works.abt pk n rajat,i guess d only reason y dat man is breathing is d custody battle while pk is njoying her new stint.m still waiting.lets c wat unfolds.no i havnt answered u coz i myself dunno dem lol.but w8,u arent suppose to ask so many ques in bt land.d word why is nt in their dictionary.m currently happy vid dis mnth,esp ven i got to noe of ekta's kaand' in parichay.i luvd sudhir nuts scene,luvd it to bits Edited by 1itida7 - 11 years ago
leo4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1itida7

Again hi to u di..:-)n yeah welcum u to our good forum vid anudr good segment(how shameless of me to welcum d oldest member in her own home,lol sry).seems dat u have dun sum big tym research vid ladies in your building after yest epi as ur ques make sense. W8 i am still typing ma answer.jst wntd to be d 1st one,silly me:-P

aww my sweetheart!! πŸ€—  yes i know my fair share of these curious aunties πŸ˜†
leo4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1itida7

well d answer is rush.yes cv's hurriedly rushed thru 3 days in fast frwrd mode.raya's convo abt anjaan sa sach was maybe limited to dat point only.

yes but i dnt want it rushed additit, itna fit reply de raha tha golu it had to be shown and why isnt priya questionng anyone? she just quiestions ram?? aray anajan ji and kady se poochhu tou!! πŸ˜†
cvs i guess wanna close d anjaan chapter n nt make d most of it.lack of grey matter u c.:-P.dey have world record of lack of continuityn ya maybe two of dem were too stunned by revelation.πŸ˜†
yes close karein zarur karein liken i want priya to be really aware of the whole " greatness of rajat sir" how he was refusing to sign the books how he saiod to ram to why pay ( though he knew priya wqould have ot face the problem) how ram made him inot a softie!! uske behghair nhn karein close and for that priya needs to ASKπŸ˜‰

.abt priya-sudhir convo,yes we cud hav atleast once
yar sudhir priya were inseperable so i really cnat accept the alienation of papa in betis big moments be it opennig of cafe -custody and even kartick i like her son so y no thoughts or duscussion of papa beti on shpras taunting behacviur with nuts??πŸ˜•
.but w8 all dese mnths v hav nt got even 1 decent kk-rk convo. they were never that close - jab itna years ka gap agya ha  life mei tou even i cant accept ik dum se sharing and all lovey doevely liken sudhirr prioya tou alag hi they yaar they were the best papaa beti team πŸ˜Š
dey r wasting dat lady.may be pihu stays vid sharmas ven pk works. han that tou she does in he fast fwd of days they did show the whole nuts taking care of pihu after school, but still there seems like alag apartment ha tou alag lifes hain sudhir nuts have thier own discussions and priya neha are one!! 
abt pk n rajat,i guess d only reason y dat man is breathing is d custody battle while pk is njoying her new stint.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰m still waiting.lets c wat unfolds.
no i havnt answered u coz i myself dunno dem lol. 

🀣but w8,u arent suppose to ask so many ques in bt land.d word why is nt in their dictionary.m currently happy vid dis mnth,esp ven i got to noe of ekta's kaand' in parichay.i luvd sudhir nuts scene,luvd it to bits

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
yes why ekta k pas x k forum baad z ata hai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
love the show these days hope therei s no parichay kaand here!! πŸ˜ƒ

thnaks ofr replyingπŸ˜†
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What i understand is.. Rajat and Priya are partners. Rajat brought in the complete capital. Priya's profit sharing is 70% and rajat's is 30%. So rajat is the sleeping partner here whereas priya is working. Hope this helps 😊
leo4ever thumbnail
thats he whole point varun she is like a half owner buyt she is still donig all work herslef instead of being the manger she is the cashier !!
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Leo! She will only have to do all the work as technically entire capital is pumped in by rajat and not her. So rajat gets to reap the profits at the cost of his capital (PSR 3:7) while she has to run the business to earn the profits. Remember Rajat is the investor here not priya.
Well, priya is managing it..being cashier is a part of it! Its not a company yaar..just a cafe and its just started! Sorry leo, dont get whats the confusion. 😳
leo4ever thumbnail
hehe it is ok varun this was a sort of a fun post for the epi  no really srious qs πŸ˜ƒ
leo4ever thumbnail
13th NOv Aunt silly is back!! 
  • what did rajat and daijan see in the laptop that got thier attention? - raina? kadys mum?  another school flame of rajat?? πŸ˜ƒ
  • why ddnt mama use sids picture - he is already on the run there would have been no tension of being proved wrongπŸ˜‰
  • where dd shipo go after warning beti dearest? is she too modern toobseve karva chouth any more πŸ˜ƒ
  • priya runs the cafe as well as makes lunch too why cant neha do any of the work?πŸ˜†
  • where is kartick too - bt still hunting for the replacement of the creaky chair πŸ˜‰

ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Part1: 

Why ddnt priya ask him anything more? she could have asked were you the angel who bought all books?  and the room epi- both when she touched the coat and the time she threw his pill in bin.
I really wish they elaborated on this scene too!!😭 It could've been ssoo good! I was hoping they would've mentioned all those encounters! Hopefully they do when Ram-Priya are one again

sudhir could have asked her to give sargi to nuts- being as she rasied kartick as her son mainly? no communications?
I didn't really pay much attentsion to this part lol Actually I dont pay any attention to anything other than ram priya and peehu now cause it seems like they're dragging on the stories like we get it wheres the problem solving or trying even theyre just telling a story for nuts-karthik sudhir and shipra Im bored of it but I thought it was really thoughtful that sudhir still made an effort even though the MIL didn't

the mum who would go to any lenghts to protect her daughter keep her daughter is so not concerened with the case and leting her partner handle it fully?
They dont seem to be including much of the court drama at all which kinda sucks to see cause its a big part a few here and there but everything they show us in the serial about it we already know it lol its an open and close case Also next week will be Court drama I hope so we'll see what happens there

BOth ram and priya after the dinner thing make no efforts to try t speak to vik neha to sort out thier problems? isnt this space enough??priya knws ram tou hasnt evne asked yet? why??

This made me ssooo mad!! I thought they were going to show sssoo much more!!! They could've done so much with that scene but they did nothing! I was so sad!! Could've been a nice nehvik scene or Raya scene 

Theyre ruining so many good opportunities!! lol but yet the story it progressing πŸ˜• LOL