India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WHY OH WHY:Asks Aunty Silly-updated 13th nov pg2

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
hello hello!! we all have been enjoying the epis for some time now the show seems on track! however there are some questions that refuse to go away , so i will just do a segment called : Aunt Silly Asks:  we all knoiw certain aunties who always asks questions and sometimes in thiercuriosity hit the nail so hope you all will like this Smile

• Why ddnt priya ask him anything more? she could have asked were you the angel who bought all books?  and the room epi- both when she touched the coat and the time she threw his pill in bin. 
  • why ddnt she say anything to rajat later?
  • why ddnt evner sudhir come to the pooja or after he pooja to congratualte his daughter?
  • why the same dad daughter who were inseperable arel ivng sch diustant lives? they meet as neighbours not family??
    • priya dosent share any info of cusotdy to sudhir?alag apartment ha tou life se b out?
    • sudhir could have asked her to give sargi to nuts- being as she rasied kartick as her son mainly? no communications?
  • if both are partners - rajat and priya then why is priya working?couldnt she hire and be he manger she is the cashier too? or is it his shop but priya earns her partnership by working?
  • why ddnt they show any inqusitvenss from priya to want to know more about ram and ayesha marriage that kk and dadi came here to give sargi??
  • the mum who would go to any lenghts to protect her daughter keep her daughter is so not concerened with the case and leting her partner handle it fully?
  • BOth ram and priya after the dinner thing make no efforts to try t speak to vik neha to sort out thier problems? isnt this space enough??priya knws ram tou hasnt evne asked yet? why???

these are some of the questions aunty silly asked!! any answers anyone?ROFL

Edited by leo4ever - 13 November 2012 at 9:49pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvnirupamakhin_saChaudhrytmranii.sharmaaditi_34armanzveena23luvsakshileena04

aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Again hi to u di..:-)n yeah welcum u to our good forum vid anudr good segment(how shameless of me to welcum d oldest member in her own home,lol sry).seems dat u have dun sum big tym research vid ladies in your building after yest epi as ur ques make sense. Most of dem are abt last nite epi.well d answer is rush.yes cv's hurriedly rushed thru 3 days in fast frwrd mode.raya's convo abt anjaan sa sach was maybe limited to dat point only.cvs i guess wanna close d anjaan chapter n nt make d most of it.lack of grey matter u c.:-P.dey have world record of lack of continuity.n ya maybe two of dem were too stunned by revelation.abt priya-sudhir convo,yes we cud hav atleast once.but w8 all dese mnths v hav nt got even 1 decent kk-rk convo.dey r wasting dat lady.may be pihu stays vid sharmas ven pk works.abt pk n rajat,i guess d only reason y dat man is breathing is d custody battle while pk is njoying her new stint.m still waiting.lets c wat unfolds.no i havnt answered u coz i myself dunno dem lol.but w8,u arent suppose to ask so many ques in bt land.d word why is nt in their dictionary.m currently happy vid dis mnth,esp ven i got to noe of ekta's kaand' in parichay.i luvd sudhir nuts scene,luvd it to bits

Edited by 1itida7 - 13 November 2012 at 3:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

Again hi to u di..:-)n yeah welcum u to our good forum vid anudr good segment(how shameless of me to welcum d oldest member in her own home,lol sry).seems dat u have dun sum big tym research vid ladies in your building after yest epi as ur ques make sense. W8 i am still typing ma answer.jst wntd to be d 1st one,silly me:-P

aww my sweetheart!! Hug  yes i know my fair share of these curious aunties LOL
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

well d answer is rush.yes cv's hurriedly rushed thru 3 days in fast frwrd mode.raya's convo abt anjaan sa sach was maybe limited to dat point only.
yes but i dnt want it rushed additit, itna fit reply de raha tha golu it had to be shown and why isnt priya questionng anyone? she just quiestions ram?? aray anajan ji and kady se poochhu tou!! LOL
cvs i guess wanna close d anjaan chapter n nt make d most of it.lack of grey matter u c.:-P.dey have world record of lack of continuityn ya maybe two of dem were too stunned by revelation.LOL
yes close karein zarur karein liken i want priya to be really aware of the whole " greatness of rajat sir" how he was refusing to sign the books how he saiod to ram to why pay ( though he knew priya wqould have ot face the problem) how ram made him inot a softie!! uske behghair nhn karein close and for that priya needs to ASKWink

.abt priya-sudhir convo,yes we cud hav atleast once
yar sudhir priya were inseperable so i really cnat accept the alienation of papa in betis big moments be it opennig of cafe -custody and even kartick i like her son so y no thoughts or duscussion of papa beti on shpras taunting behacviur with nuts??Confused
.but w8 all dese mnths v hav nt got even 1 decent kk-rk convo. they were never that close - jab itna years ka gap agya ha  life mei tou even i cant accept ik dum se sharing and all lovey doevely liken sudhirr prioya tou alag hi they yaar they were the best papaa beti team Smile
dey r wasting dat lady.may be pihu stays vid sharmas ven pk works. han that tou she does in he fast fwd of days they did show the whole nuts taking care of pihu after school, but still there seems like alag apartment ha tou alag lifes hain sudhir nuts have thier own discussions and priya neha are one!! 
abt pk n rajat,i guess d only reason y dat man is breathing is d custody battle while pk is njoying her new stint.WinkWinkm still waiting.lets c wat unfolds.
no i havnt answered u coz i myself dunno dem lol. 

ROFLbut w8,u arent suppose to ask so many ques in bt land.d word why is nt in their dictionary.m currently happy vid dis mnth,esp ven i got to noe of ekta's kaand' in parichay.i luvd sudhir nuts scene,luvd it to bits
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
yes why ekta k pas x k forum baad z ata hai ROFLROFLROFL 
love the show these days hope therei s no parichay kaand here!! Big smile

thnaks ofr replyingLOL

aditi_34

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
What i understand is.. Rajat and Priya are partners. Rajat brought in the complete capital. Priya's profit sharing is 70% and rajat's is 30%. So rajat is the sleeping partner here whereas priya is working. Hope this helps Smile

leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
thats he whole point varun she is like a half owner buyt she is still donig all work herslef instead of being the manger she is the cashier !!

Lumos

Lumos IF-Rockerz
Lumos
Lumos

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Hey Leo! She will only have to do all the work as technically entire capital is pumped in by rajat and not her. So rajat gets to reap the profits at the cost of his capital (PSR 3:7) while she has to run the business to earn the profits. Remember Rajat is the investor here not priya.
Well, priya is managing it..being cashier is a part of it! Its not a company yaar..just a cafe and its just started! Sorry leo, dont get whats the confusion. Embarrassed

leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
hehe it is ok varun this was a sort of a fun post for the epi  no really srious qs Big smile

Lumos

Go to top