Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

In memory of that Diwali ..

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
When it all began.

And this Diwali,when it all ended.

To the show which lit up my life with quite a few idiotic grins and smiles- Thankyou Ipkknd.[I know you wouldn't reply but who the damn cares now?Bolna hai to bolo!]

To the Arnav and Khushi I have seen portrayed by Sanaya and Barun- I will miss you both.As much as one can miss fictional characters.The story might go on.New actors might come in.Life might go on.But when it comes to you both,I will stay an emotional fool forever.And owing to all those million memories,of all those rabba veys,of all those "when the hell will they be together" posts,of all those incomplete kisses,of all that nafrat and mohobbat - I dearly hope you both get a happy ending.You deserve it after all that shit you went through because of other random people you both were supposed to be sacrificing for -_-

And even if you never get a happy ending,I will still live the rest of my life believing that you got one.I am going to go really cheesy on this one but I will quote SRK on this - End me sab much achcha ho jata hai,happys endings*dramatic drunk swoon* aur na ho,to vo end nahi hai Doston,Picture abhi baki hai mere dost !
^Delusional much?Well it's fiction.Chalta hai.

I think I have had my dose of getting emotionally attached to fiction.But I wouldn't say it wasn't an entertaining ride- that would mean saying Farak nahi padta,when it clearly does -.-

Bus aur Kya.Great times ,even greater memories.And now...

I just have to move the f**k on!

[I SO want to follow this up with a "but I cant" Stern Smile]

Happy Diwali everyone!Have a blast :D

AND hope for a few Rabba veys.Sochne me Kya jata hai?

[Yeah these were random ramblings.And yeah I need to get a life.Bus let me just figure out where it went after sixth june]

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 13 November 2012 at 1:52am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefancutivenika-Siaa-Shweta1691poojasidd123Bibliobibulusminniee-HappyBird-ShiningStar18Edella17JerryTheMouse-MKB-NestleToulouse

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
LOL i can sense a heart broken person speaking and trying to say to herself that "jane bhi do" am i right or am i right?LOL

last Diwali we had thought that by next Diwali Arnav will change his statement that Farak parta hai and Khushi isntead of crying will be laughing with Arnav and then today i realize that no difference between us and Anjali.delusional!!

for me the happy ending was the day they got married throwing away Dadi! thats it! hopes are dying.. so i will always think that show ended there..!! happy ending and they lived happily ever after.
i had got enough punishment to get emotionally attached with a a fiction and ignoring my real life so ya!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pacsun

LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

LOL i can sense a heart broken person speaking and trying to say to herself that "jane bhi do" am i right or am i right?LOL

last Diwali we had thought that by next Diwali Arnav will change his statement that Farak parta hai and Khushi isntead of crying will be laughing with Arnav and then today i realize that no difference between us and Anjali.delusional!!

for me the happy ending was the day they got married throwing away Dadi! thats it! hopes are dying.. so i will always think that show ended there..!! happy ending and they lived happily ever after.
i had got enough punishment to get emotionally attached with a a fiction and ignoring my real life so ya!! LOL

Bang on.That is all I can sayROFL
Bwahahah!I am still delusional! Ab to rabba ve de do yaarLOL

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Its miidnite in LA and i m checking IF updates on the phone...came across u r s. For the first time i cried over IPK. I was able to hold up all these days bt lost it reading your "happy ending.." line. I m soo heartbroken ! Dont they feel thr loss hat we do ? How can they..just walk away frm it ? A touching, heartfellt post that mirrored my own feelings.     Tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamas

LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pacsun

Its miidnite in LA and i m checking IF updates on the phone...came across u r s. For the first time i cried over IPK. I was able to hold up all these days bt lost it reading your "happy ending.." line. I m soo heartbroken ! Dont they feel thr loss hat we do ? How can they..just walk away frm it ? A touching, heartfellt post that mirrored my own feelings.     Tfs
Aww!i am sorry for making you cry ! well in a way it's us who have to move on[which I don't seem to be doing at all though I am tryingLOL] Actors PH everyone ,they do need to go on with their lives.Its us who are emotionally attached which makes it difficult.Well even if I don't sound convincing - they say that smile because it happened not cry because it ended :)

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Happy diwali Risha! 

And thank you! 
pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Originally posted by pacsun

Aww!i am sorry for making you cry ! well in a way it's us who have to move on[which I don't seem to be doing at all though I am tryingLOL] Actors PH everyone ,they do need to go on with their lives.Its us who are emotionally attached which makes it difficult.Well even if I don't sound convincing - they say that smile because it happened not cry because it ended :)

:) I was in bed with all the lights turned off bt browsing IF for updates. It was past 2 am when I finally slept. I just notice how weired my post looks...trying to type in the dark !! I was thinking about what you wrote a lot today.. I too wish Arshi have their happy ending ..somewhere. It does sound so surreal but then again, IPK existed in plains far above and beyond the here and now. It was a beautiful dream we all loved and lived since June. So.. as we see this beautiful dream wind up, I am going to believe that in some parallel universe, Arhshi's will stay together and their love will go on and on. And perhaps one day, their roads and ours may cross.

Yes, I will remind myself that I am happy it happened.

Gosh... I feel like crying now Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top