Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa SS : Destined To Be Yours...Part 9-Pg 49 (Page 35)

ummisco Senior Member
ummisco
ummisco

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Ohhh poor Yash...
Poor Aarti also as she had to suffer from rich perverts...
Yep,Yash needs to do some serious thinking...
Lovely update...
Tanx for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
great part...

DMKJ_VB

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
thanks everyone for the lovely comments.Tongue
shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Part 6

"Marriage , Dubey Ji?" , Yash voiced as his voice began to break , "Im married to Arpita for eternity."

"But she is not here to take care of you & … Payal. She is a sensitive child , a little baby. She needs affection , love , care of a mother. You cannot be selfish."

"Im not being selfish Dubey ji. But you only tell me which girl would marry a man who is so stuck in his past? And what is the guarantee that she'd love Payal like her own child?"

Dubey had nothing to answer , he kept gazing the ground.

"Dubey ji." , Yash said mildly , "May I have the reports in next fifteen minutes?"

Dubey nodded & left the room leaving behind the bewildered Yash. Yash kept cursing himself , "Im a loser. I have always been a loser. Failure as a husband , father. I know what will happen when I'll reach home. Another , 'I hate you Papa'." , Yash banged his fist tightly on the desk.

He was not the only one immersed in the sea of perplexity. Aarti's state of mind was no better.

"Im telling you Aarti. There is some misconception for sure. I , babuji , Maa ---- we can blindly bet on his character. He is the most genuine man I have ever seen.  Aarti what shall I tell you! He is so blindly in love with his wife…."

"Wife?" , Aarti interrupted.

"Dead wife."

"What?" , Aarti was stunned. Now things were getting clear. It wasn't him. It was not Yash's mistake. The letter was solely written by the little soul , Payal. "I can't believe myself. Oh god! Why did I mindlessly start accusing Mr Scindiya. Damn."

"Don't worry Aarti. Don't feel bad. If you want I can take you to his office. Babuji is still there. Apologize." , Maansi winked.

"Apologize…in his office? No I can't do that. I feel scared."

"You weren't this scared when you blasted him." , Maansi teased her. "But One thing is bothering me Aarti. Why you?"

"Why me?"

"Payal is deprived of her mother's love. She really longs for a mother but why all of a sudden she decided to get one like this."

"Im clueless Maansi. I joined her class as the class teacher just a week ago . She was such a shy child. And now she keeps finding excuses to talk with me."

Maansi heard Aarti quietly & kept nodding her head.

Yash was exhausted , even physically. He trudged through the aisle with a long face. Daai maa saw Yash & stopped him , "What is wrong Yash?"

"Nothing." , Yash paused in order to control his emotions. , "Don't know why. Im missing Palak a lot today. Can you please send Payal to my room?" Yash said mindlessly & started plodding to his room. With shivering hand he took out his mobile & began to dial his house's number in India. As soon as it started ringing , he disconnected. Meanwhile Payal knocked his door.

"Come in Payal. Sit. Do you know what happened today?"

Payal shook her head.

"You teacher called for me. Aarti ma'am."

Payal got scared & got up , trying to run. Yash caught her made her sit on his lap.

"I can't get you what you want Payal. Im sorry but its not possible."

She freed herself from his embrace & ran to leave his room , as she reached to the door she looked back , her eyes emoting her anger. She didn't utter a single word but her face showed how much she hated him at that point of time. And she left the room.

"At least she didn't broke my heart by uttering what she felt like Palak did." , he tried to console himself.

This made him miss Palak even more. That harsh day when Palak overheard Yash accusing himself for being responsible of Arpita's death , she couldn't believe her ears but when she asked him herself , Yash didn't present any justification . He just said in a plain voice , "She died because of me. Yes Im responsible for your mother's death" 

His words butchered little Palak's psyche & she did tell him how much she hates him with all his soul. 

That day , and this day…they haven't shared a single emotion , a single word with each other. The child has vocally regretted being a child of Yash Scindiya.

The part is posted by me because sadly two people can't post single post but its a joint venture of me & Riz & we have equal contribution to the SS. 

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagembmeenuu111bongalisookeerthus.9Sunrio80darrishgiaa5678J12L85ShwtyelanpremiSiniHandaummiscopiyushisweetone*Maleena*kinny_ranvirpadmavarvaishnavi31KS1000Leevi05nan0102pvejaniAnGeL-BeAuTyKittya_Cullen123mitulashGC_arjaadigaagDMKJ_VBsaf24AlameluaanyakunatMelodiousDreamsuluvmgAIMAMALIKKoolsmilerutu83Zettersia221sweetsampa39Malika_ZL_Khanlulujjjj..Comrade4eva..RA17VincyAnneMSN_VannyIsYaRoCHeRSaraliciousKesha_H.drmhpvillager00gcluvchand1234_IHeartFriendz_maha9jikky_84taahir004Angel_LuvDonnaa

Angel_Luv IF-Stunnerz
Angel_Luv
Angel_Luv

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
superb yaarClap

awesum updateStarClap

DMKJ_VB

drmhp IF-Sizzlerz
drmhp
drmhp

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
awesome part
loved itClap

DMKJ_VB

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Shubhii...its BRILLIANT! Tongue
lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Oh!!!   it was  Painful nice OS pls continue dear shubhi

DMKJ_VB

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index