Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa SS : Destined To Be Yours...Part 9-Pg 49 (Page 26)

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
lovely SS.
Thank u for PM.

aditibd Goldie
aditibd
aditibd

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
sorry for d late reply...but all 3 parts r awesome...amazing,outstanding SS...hat's off to u both Ria & Shubhi...gr888 work...so touchy & emotional...eagerly waiting for updates...Tongue 
anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
ria n shubi... great work guys...
Koolsmile IF-Rockerz
Koolsmile
Koolsmile

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Beautiful chapter Clap
Wud defiantly wanna read more , soon Wink
Thanx for the pm Smile
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
waitinggg waiting for updateWink
shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Part 4

"Daai Maa! You didn't get Payal ready yet? Im getting late for the office."

"Yash beta! Don't you know your daughter?" , Daai maa chortled as she said , "Your daughter will be ready for the new excuse to skip the school today. I think today its turn for the stomachache."

"Papa Im ready." , Payal said gleefully as she ran to him.

"Paya! My child , you got ready for the school yourself? You should have called me."

"No daai maa my new teacher taught me that I shouldn't depend on others itsy-bitsy things."

Amused Yash picked her in his arms & pecked her forehead , "Arre wash! Payal's new teacher seems very intelligent. But what made my little daughter so excited for the school?"

Payal giggled and asked Yash lend her his ears , "Papa! Shhh..its a secret." , and she chuckled again.

Yash smiled & took her to the car.

It was a very busy afternoon. The burden of his work had made him forgot the beautiful morning & he didn't pay heed to think what had made her Payal so happy. The girl who wouldn't leave her house for the school without shedding a tear was all exuberant & excited to go to the school as early as possible.

Yash was lost in the thoughts when his phone rang , a very angry & annoyed voice was asking him to be in Payal's school immediately. Yash was clueless & rushed to the school.

"Excuse me?" Yash asked the receptionist , "Im Yash Scindiya , Payal's father. I was asked to report here immediately. Whats the matter? I hope Payal is doing fine!"

"Yes sir! Your daughter is doing fine! Ms Aarti Dubey had called for you."

"Ms--??"

"Aarti!" , a loud shrieking voice came from the corner , "Aarti Dubey. Your daughter's new class teacher."

"Ma'am , I hope Payal is doing fine."

"She is doing excellent but her father is not." , her voice became louder .

"I didn't get you ma'am."

"But I do understand rich spoilt shameless men like you! Have you got any decency?"

"You have said enough Ms Aarti. Mind telling me mistake."

She threw a paper on his face & said , "See yourself!"

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

tanishasingh3Kashishangelbmeenuu111Sunrio80PiieJ12L85gmhatcherelanpremipiyushisweetonekinny_ranvirMulapadmavarcutestar12aditibdteju1816123mitulkingofmeKittya_CullenashGC_arjaadigaagpvejaniLeevi05KS1000--Iqra--lulujjjjVincyAnneDMKJ_VBsaf24anushaarjaKoolsmilerutu83aanyakunatsweetsampa39Zetterjikky_84jasraj123maha9_IHeartFriendz_Kesha_H.drmhpIsYaRoCHeR-BlushaLicious-pickachuDonnaa

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Yippee I am the first dear  !!!
Oh no such a short part ah dear. But the size does not matter and ur ending made me so anxious to know the mystery !!! Please continue soon shubi

Edited by maha9 - 12 December 2012 at 11:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBshubhika124

sheema_rajoo IF-Dazzler
sheema_rajoo
sheema_rajoo

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Suspenseee...I loved it but why so shortUnhappy anyways it was really good. Really wanna know the reason behind aarti's outburst. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBshubhika124

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index