Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa SS : Destined To Be Yours...Part 9-Pg 49 (Page 10)

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
You r really a good writer. I wish if i could write something like u.
Btw superb and awesome.
Thx for PM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..aastha..

You r really a good writer. I wish if i could write something like u.
Btw superb and awesome.
Thx for PM.

aww.thank u so muchTongue
Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
looks good I'll read it over wen I get back my internetBig smile

DMKJ_VB

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Awhh...Superb concept...StarStar
I kno abt shubi's writings...But Ria sis...its become a total surprise package for me...Shocked...Ur writings r so gud...ClapClapClap waiting for the next part...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

DMKJ_VB

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

Awhh...Superb concept...StarStar
I kno abt shubi's writings...But Ria sis...its become a total surprise package for me...Shocked...Ur writings r so gud...ClapClapClap waiting for the next part...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aww thanks Ammu! Embarrassed
DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

looks good I'll read it over wen I get back my internetBig smile

thanks Tongue will be waiting for ur feedback!
shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Updating

Edited by shubhika124 - 18 November 2012 at 12:02pm
shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Part II

Kal Naa Jaane Kya Ho...
Aane Vaali Shaam Se Darti Hoon
Raat Aae To Raat Se Darti Hoon
Din Chadhta Hai Mai...
Darr Lagta Hai Mai...
Kale Ghar Mein Jaake Chup Jaata Hai Mai
Are Mai Re
Meri Mai Re

It was certainly not his day. The clock was about to strike at 12 & he was still five kilometers away. Pangs of conscience was hitting him hard & he was driving helplessly fast to reach the home before the next day starts but it was impossible. He reached home at 1 & Payal had slept by then.

"I forgot the birthday of my daughter! My Payal! How my little child must be feeling!"

He entered Payal's room with a heavy heart & saw her asleep in a fetal position , her eye bags showed , messy hairs on her face , showed how much she had cried. He went near , she was holding something very tightly in her wrist. He opened her wrist to find a heart shaped locket that had her mummy-papa's photo in it. He couldn't held back his tears & ran to his room.

To keep himself distracted he switched on his PC to complete his project report. He went through the history of the computer to find his significant pages & realized someone has used his PC . He got angry that who had messed up with his personal computer & checked the history again.

'Arpita Scindiya'

29 google search pages of 'Arpita Scindiya' . His heart sank. 

"Im so mean!" , he hit file on his head .

It was 4 in the morning & he hadn't slept whole night , neither could he work. Suddenly a very soft music started playing in Payal's room.

"Did she wake up?"

He headed to her room , he opened the room slightly & saw Payal lying on the floor with the teddy he had gifted her on her last birthday in front of the music system where she had played a lullaby.

Chandaniya chup jaana re
Chan bhar ko lukh jaana re
Neendiya aankhon mein aaye
Bitiyaa meri so jaaye

Neendiya aankhon mein aaye
Bitiyaa meri so jaaye
Leke god mein sulaaon
Gaon raat bhar sunaaon
Main lori lori'

He inhaled a deep breath & entered her room. He picked her up in his arms & laid her on the bed. Caressing her hairs he said ,"You aren't feeling sleepy?" , Payal shook her head. 

"Shall I narrate you a story?"

"No!"

"Are you angry?"

"No"

"We'll have your birthday party today!" , he tried to cheer her.

She patted his face with her little fingers , "Papa my birthday is not today. I became 5 year old girl yesterday!"

"I know! But so what? My Payal is special right? So we have a special party? A belated happy birthday party!" , He hugged her, "What do you want as your birthday gift?"

After a long pause she replied-----"Mummy"

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

NAIKERaparna_mKashishangelarmd11bmeenuu111bongalisooelanpremiummiscoJ12L85ketki61gmhatcherkeerthus.9darrishpiyushisweetonecutestar12aditibdteju1816Chit15Inkpen4877jojo1986padmavarsravya417sheetalvasaShashi1984ksfan2kdsubsKittya_CullenrakenduvadanapvejaniLeevi05KS1000-Anonymous11--enchanted-ashGC_arjapriya_drizzlesadigaag-MishtyBlue-kingofmeMissPurpleFreak123mitulPearl_27saf24Koolsmilerutu83DMKJ_VBaanyakunat--Iqra--MSN_VannylulujjjjCOLOGYsia221sweetsampa39InduG64ZetterVincyAnnegcluvdrmhpvillager00anoneeIsYaRoCHeRalekhika20anu936n6s6k6i6r6a6n6chand1234jasraj123maha9-ProudGCian-taahir004DonnaaReenatyzed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index