Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa SS : Destined To Be Yours...Part 9-Pg 49

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Destined To Be Yours...

This is My & Ria's (DMKJ_VB) joint venture & we hope you guys like this small AarYa saga.

Synopsis
Life Is not easy when you are suppose to breath alone. Yash is a widower , lost his wife Arpita 4 years back & has two daughters- Palak(8), Payal(5) to raise. To reprieve himself from the pressure to remarry & the haunted past, he has settled down in london with payal while palak studies in boarding back in India.

Index

Part I - Post 1
Part VII - Pg 40

Edited by shubhika124 - 11 February 2013 at 11:53am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

jeyanthitggeetkamaanJ12L85gmhatcherSunrio80ForeverAarYaneva1SankyGalbongalisoonuresmeraldaPopo.padmavarDeepDL19teju1816sravya417Kittya_Cullen-MishtyBlue-Pearl_27MissPurpleFreakpvejaniJosmi01Leevi05nan0102VincyAnne--Iqra--lulujjjjkholitauluvmgDips..aanyakunatMelodiousDreamsAllbut1MissIamTheBossKoolsmilesweetsampa39Malika_ZL_Khanakui1984Zettergcluvvillager00.Tanmaya.chand1234poongs1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_IHeartFriendz_freya123jasraj123-ProudGCian-IsYaRoCHeR_Dimples_gafulu14pickachutaahir004SurishReenatyzedDonnaa

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Part- 1

"I have no time for this now Mr. Dubey! I need to rush home immediately. We shall talk about the new business proposal tomorrow. I am already late ."

Yash almost ran out of the hotel, and got into his car. It was almost 11. He had been at an official party when a chance remark from a colleague had reminded him that it was the  12th of June- Payal's birthday! With a silent curse, he had immediately excused himself from the gathering. He glanced at his watch again. 5 past 11! Just 55 minutes more and his daughter's birthday would be over! How could he do this? How did he forget HER birthday? How?

Once again he had let her down, and this time on her most special day! He struck the steering hard with his fist to vent out his frustration,and accelerated the car. There was still quiet a distance to be covered before he could reach home, reach Payal,and wrap her up in his arms, and kiss her "Happy Birthday".

She never celebrated the day, no matter how much he insisted her. She hardly had friends in school who could come over if there was a party. Payal was unusually quiet and secluded for a child of 5. After complaints from the teacher, he had tried to talk to her about it. He had tried to explain to her the need of friends'..but had failed. And what was new in that? Hadn't he always failed her? And Palak? And his family? '.and Arpita?

The crackling of the thunder brought him back to the present with a jolt. Not now, he told himself. This was not the time to relive the past. Hadn't he  been doing the same since the last 4 years, and in the process, hurt all who were associated with him? And wasn't that one of the reasons why he had forgotten this day?

Last night he had met an old college friend, a common friend of his and Arpita's. They had talked about the golden days'..and though he had been filled with an immense joy as they reminisced memories, the aftermath had been the reverse...like it always was! He had begun to miss her more than ever. All efforts to sleep proved futile as he repeatedly woke up with that horrible nightmare...the nightmare which had now become a part of his life...but which still managed to shake up his entire being .He had literally run out of the house in the morning to seek the only refuge that could give him some peace...work! Mr Dubey informed him about the party which he was supposed to attend that evening while he was deeply immersed in his files, all the while fighting his inner demons. If only he had seen the invitation card Mr Dubey had in his hands, he would have known it was the 12th!

The distance seemed never ending. London seemed to have suddenly expanded. The usual light drizzle had turned into a heavy downpour. Probably the Gods had conspired to keep him away from his daughter, thereby tormenting his very essence. Well, he couldn't complain, could he? Wasn't that just the punishment he deserved? But he couldn't let her suffer on her birthday. She doted on him, craved for his attention. One loving pat, one smile, just a simple "whats up Payal" from him was enough to light up her lovely face. The only gift she would want on her birthday would be her Papa. And he would reach her before the day was over. He had to, or else he could never look at her in the face. Sure, he had done worse to her than forgetting her birthday, but right now, nothing appeared more sinful than this, and wishing her before 12 seemed to be a way to atone for all his sins...every single one of them. Deep down, he did know that no atonement was possible , but he tried hard to fight down the familiar feeling of helpless disappointement which threatened to engulf him once again. "Not now", he repeated, and accelerated again.

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 13 November 2012 at 3:23am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08bmeenuu111eva1ForeverAarYanbongalisoodarrishJ12L85gmhatcherelanpremiummiscokeerthus.9Sunrio80pallavisarkarpiyushiInkpen4877Chit15kinny_ranvirMulapadmavarsravya417cutestar12aditibdteju1816nuresmeraldaLeevi05KS1000sara1990-MishtyBlue-kingofmeKittya_CullenMissPurpleFreak123mitulPearl_27ksfan2ns1970ksenpvejaniadigaagsheetalvasaDips..MissIamTheBossMelodiousDreamsAllbut1aanyakunatlulujjjjCOLOGYsweetsampa39Zettersaf24Koolsmilerutu83Malika_ZL_Khan--Iqra--VincyAnneanoneeIsYaRoCHeRchand1234poongs123jasraj123maha9-ProudGCian-gcluvdrmhpvillager00_IHeartFriendz_freya1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6pickachutaahir004_Dimples_DonnaaSurishReenatyzed

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Oh, so finally! Ria agreed to do it.I am glad you guys are doing this joint venture and the concept,the part was awesome.So,Yash is lost in his past like anything and he forgot Payal's Birthday and wonder why she does not celebrate it.Well,I hope Yash reaches on time otherwise that would be really disappointing for Payal too or this can lead to him finally getting out of his past.Your characterization of Payal brought a lump in my throat.

Superb job Ria and Shubhi!Clap

Edited by Pearl_27 - 13 November 2012 at 2:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nuresmeraldaDMKJ_VBMissIamTheBossshubhika124

ksfan2 IF-Dazzler
ksfan2
ksfan2

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
love the SS. great work ria and shubhi well done

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBshubhika124

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
great startSmile

DMKJ_VBshubhika124

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
nice start ria & subhi, loved it.
cont. soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiiiiiiiiiiiiDMKJ_VBshubhika124

ummisco Senior Member
ummisco
ummisco

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Superb SS
Pls continue soon

DMKJ_VBshubhika124

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
wow! this is good... really good... Embarrassed i love the concept... and the first part is certainly intriguing... i'm hooked... u write really well ria... Hug  when is the next part? i'm certainly going to pester u two for updates... Evil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiiiiiiiiiiiiDMKJ_VBshubhika124pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index