Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Can moderators log into your account and read your PMs?🤔

Not a conspiracy theorist by any means but I'd like a clear answer on this. 

Thank you.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nice topic! Even I want to know the answers! It happened to me as well..! I changed my PW then! But yes I want to know this too! ðŸ˜ƒ
I guess they can but they don't read PM's ðŸ¤£
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
No, moderators can't access your pm box and they can't read your pms. 
OMG such a relief that Mods can't check pms. that would be horrible
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mods can log on our account..i didn't knw it before..so no privacy in IF account..
Moderators cannot log into your account. The only moderating panel they have access to is managing forums. Neither can admins log into your account.

Whoever spreads rumors that high authorities can log into member accounts is just trolling.

Only Admin have access to your profile information (email etc) and if admin wants, they can even change your password but by any means Admin won't ever take such step. cause that's completely wrong and no forum admin has the time to change account passwords and create trouble .
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: V.I.P

Moderators cannot log into your account. The only moderating panel they have access to is managing forums. Neither can admins log into your account.

Whoever spreads rumors that high authorities can log into member accounts is just trolling.

Only Admin have access to your profile information (email etc) and if admin wants, they can even change your password but by any means Admin won't ever take such step. cause that's completely wrong and no forum admin has the time to change account passwords and create trouble .

thanks alot for clarification...