Qubool Hai

Whatever happened to the best friend?

-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
The very first promo of Qubool hai showed that Zoya had a friend called Aasiya right? 
She's now lost :P I hope you'll remember ðŸ˜† Just a thought though! ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! This is a very late reply, but just today, I was wondering the same thing! And I'm not sure, but in one of the last promos that came out, didn't it show her (Zoya) dancing at Aasya's wedding? In a pink dress? And both Asad and Ayaan's family was there, so...common acquaintances I guess ðŸ˜Š

But since it's been said a few times that Zoya doesn't know anyone else in Bhopal, and she's apparently only staying in Asad's house for a few days, when are they going to bring in this mysterious friend, I wonder? 
-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Hey! This is a very late reply, but just today, I was wondering the same thing! And I'm not sure, but in one of the last promos that came out, didn't it show her (Zoya) dancing at Aasya's wedding? In a pink dress? And both Asad and Ayaan's family was there, so...common acquaintances I guess ðŸ˜Š

But since it's been said a few times that Zoya doesn't know anyone else in Bhopal, and she's apparently only staying in Asad's house for a few days, when are they going to bring in this mysterious friend, I wonder? 

Exactly ðŸ˜† but seriously, I think the initial track of the show was different with Zoya being a native of Bhopal. And then they changed it ðŸ˜• so I guess we won't be having anything about Asiya. And that pink dress wala was just a promo to introduce the show and characters to us ðŸ˜Š
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Are Asaya is used just for promo 

To actuall show to the viewer that whats zoyas character will be like nothing else she is not the important part of the show  
Craze_naina thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just same as the girl and cycle in Ayaan's promo

he neither meet that girl nor riding cycle in d actual show
Meow123 thumbnail
even i wondered the same thing numerous times
Raj_ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may be they forget about her exitance all time hahah
Rogue... thumbnail
Hahahaha !!!...i think they goofed up !...anyways i dont think those characters were integral part of the show ...so i guess they jst frgt abt them !!
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I was actually wondering that! but I guess its just to show how their attitudes are...
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think we will see her frnd after few more epis... or u never know... that mght b jus a Promo...