Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
The very first promo of Qubool hai showed that Zoya had a friend called Aasiya right? 
She's now lost :P I hope you'll remember LOL Just a thought though! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Meow123sweetangelpayalAbrayveenishaKulfiBainehakariba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whatever happened to the best friend?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KulfiBai

IF-Rockerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hey! This is a very late reply, but just today, I was wondering the same thing! And I'm not sure, but in one of the last promos that came out, didn't it show her (Zoya) dancing at Aasya's wedding? In a pink dress? And both Asad and Ayaan's family was there, so...common acquaintances I guess Smile

But since it's been said a few times that Zoya doesn't know anyone else in Bhopal, and she's apparently only staying in Asad's house for a few days, when are they going to bring in this mysterious friend, I wonder? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Hey! This is a very late reply, but just today, I was wondering the same thing! And I'm not sure, but in one of the last promos that came out, didn't it show her (Zoya) dancing at Aasya's wedding? In a pink dress? And both Asad and Ayaan's family was there, so...common acquaintances I guess Smile

But since it's been said a few times that Zoya doesn't know anyone else in Bhopal, and she's apparently only staying in Asad's house for a few days, when are they going to bring in this mysterious friend, I wonder? 

Exactly LOL but seriously, I think the initial track of the show was different with Zoya being a native of Bhopal. And then they changed it Confused so I guess we won't be having anything about Asiya. And that pink dress wala was just a promo to introduce the show and characters to us Smile

KulfiBai

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Are Asaya is used just for promo 

To actuall show to the viewer that whats zoyas character will be like nothing else she is not the important part of the show  

-Fizzi-

Craze_naina

Craze_naina

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
just same as the girl and cycle in Ayaan's promo

he neither meet that girl nor riding cycle in d actual show

-Fizzi-

Meow123

Groupbie

Meow123

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
even i wondered the same thing numerous times

-Fizzi-

Raj_ki_Rani

Raj_ki_Rani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
may be they forget about her exitance all time hahah

-Fizzi-

Abaddon

Goldie

Abaddon

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Hahahaha !!!...i think they goofed up !...anyways i dont think those characters were integral part of the show ...so i guess they jst frgt abt them !!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.