.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
today ayesha will tell a story t ram that mamaji brought her to eat the food but i refused to eat becoz i wanted to keep  vrath for ram and she will even tell ram that dadi and kk gave priya sarghi but not her listening this ram gets angry becoz he did not want priya to fast for him not becoz they did not gave sarghi
to ayesha
but ram doesn't bother if ayesha is keeping vrath for him or not
this is my assumption becoz ekta mai world will be like this

wt do u say friends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ram doesnt take ayesha seriously enough to give her that much attention!! and if she dars complains about hism om and daid to him she will get it, ram i guess will say k rukh ku gai khana khatam karu mei nay phele b kaha ha we dont owe each other anytihng hamra rishta sirf kaghaz ka ha contract ha kjoi shadi nhn ha yeh!! so dnt do all the fake wraths!!👏
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how can someone offer food to a person who is fasting for her husband???
that would be the dumbest excuse ever.Edited by armanz - 11 years ago
farwasneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thnk ram has come ther to ask Ayesha fr a favour k tumm fast ka bahana karoo n will use ayesha to jealous priya
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Assumption is good, but does Ram really know that karwa chauth is there?, I guess he doesn't know either, and if Ayesha informs him about that and about sargi to Priya, then may be he will get it, I don't know, whats gonna happen