Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-OS) RISKY LOVE THREAD 2 (COMPLETED OS) (Page 71)

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
doc update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drrose31

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Before I post the next part ..let me tell you all, the punishment part was added on Devilclan's request .. sorry forgot to mention earlier... and yes this is just the minor one compared to army punishment rules... so chill and I can't let maan punish her more than that ... but who knows what's in store for them... read on the next part ..

PART 6

Though that was against rules and the punishment would have last for the whole day but somewhere Maan believed what Neha said.. 

Geet stopped and looked down.. Maan thought something and turned to her..

Maan:- well, as you said you are not going to eat so then lets go to the ground and get started with the shooting ..

Geet simply nodded and went with him.

Maan took a pistol and gave that to her, he took another for himself…Her pistol was loaded with only single bullet..Maan showed her its handling method and Geet followed.. 

she was having difficulty in gripping it, as it was a little too heavy for her..Maan made her wear the head phones as it was her first time and she might get scared from the loud sound..

Maan asked her to fire..Geet pulled the trigger and bullet hit the board whereas Geet straightaway landed on ground on her back.. 

Maan looked at the board and then at Geet.. He was totally amused.. No. 1, the bullet has hit the center of the board…which no one did from the current group..No. 2,she was on ground looking at him all embarrassed..

Geet:- sorry..

Maan simply extended his hand which Geet accepted and he made her stand and then looked at her while she tried her level best to avoid any eye contact ..

Maan:- Nice shot.. you actually did great…actually no one did before you from 9 of them…

Geet instantly smiled in happiness..

Maan (added):- And neither any one among them landed on the ground like you did..

smile flew away from her face..Maan smiled and said:- I think now you must eat lunch after this exercise..you still have 20 mints ,go and eat something ..you will need energy ..I want you back here on time..Go..

Having no other option,Geet nodded and went in..

After lunch break,the rest of the day was adventurous as Maan took an interest in guiding Geet the most..Geet very proudly looked at fuming Dia every now and telling her silently, see your plan backfired and now he is more closer to me ..Thanks to you…

whereas Maan had completely opposite reasons for helping her more..

1. she had missed her first half of the training and was running non-stop..and 

2. She was back to the ground in 20 mints despite of running so much than practicing ..

Rest of the day went smoothly.. Neha told Geet that she saw Dia doing that intentionally and also narrated her talks with Maan.. and in return Geet told Neha abt her decision to make Dia embarrass in front of Maan.. Both girls giggled at their same thoughts and slept…

Next day, cadets were informed that due to an urgent issue MSK won't be able to take their classes for 3 days..and they will be having joint classes with Rajeev's group.. 

Geet missed Maan badly but Neha was getting close to Raj and Raj too seemed to notice her but being arrogant and to the point person, Raj never tried to get free with her..

It was the 3rd and last day without Maan , Geet was going to hostel alone as Neha told Geet that she will join Geet in hostel –she needed to ask few points from Raj ..Wink

Geet was crossing Maan's office when an idea came to her mind..and she sneaked in MSK's cabin…. Nobody noticed her as almost everyone left the center ..she saw his pc on table and thought:-Let's see who is in his family.. 

Reluctantly Geet opened his personal files .. and went through them..there was nothing of her interest, present there(definitely an officer wouldn't have put his all data in a general computer..) but she found out one thing that, he was an orphan and a pic with Raj..

Geet (ST):- May be they are friends?? she quickly shut down his pc and went from there..

Next day, Maan has to take the class but strangely he didn't ..and Raj contd with his classes that day too.. Though, everyone knew MSK was present there..

Geet was sitting in the class when a lower ranked officer came and whispered something to Raj..Raj turned to Geet ..

Raj:- Geet go..MSK is calling you ..

Surprised, Geet stood and went with the guy who came there.. He dropped Geet in front of MSK's cabin and went away..

Geet knocked, the door and after approval from inside went in..

Maan was sitting on his chair wearing black shirt and pants..working on his laptop- A secured one ..

At first, Geet just kept looking at him-Her dream boy ,whom she was seeing after long time..but Maan's stern voice broke her gaze..

Maan:- Sit..

Geet sat there nervously.. surely, she has noticed his laptop and mentally decided that the next time she would sneak in his room and look for his laptop..

she was unaware of the issue which Maan was to talk abt..

After 5 mints of working on his laptop, Maan stood and went around the table towards her..Geet felt cautious at that movement .. 

Maan:- So, cadet verma..what do you want to know abt me ..??

Geet (looked at him shocked):- jii??

Maan:- why you came here that day??

Geet(nervously):- N..No sir , I didn't ..

Maan(angrily went to his laptop and turned that over to her..Geet looked at that and gasped... It was the CCTV footage of her entering his room and using his PC...

Maan came over to her,resting his hands on arm chair and shouted ..

Maan:- This is the limit, cadet verma..I don't say anything ,that doesn't mean you will do whatever you want ..Remember am your instructor- A trainer and not your friend with whom you can play pranks.. why were you here???

Geet got scared with his anger and his closeness and tried to push him off of her.. Not able to do so, she started to cry.. No one has ever shouted on her like that ..  

Maan closed his eyes and turned his back to her..

Maan:- Never ever try to come into my personal space.. Leave..

Geet stood from chair and instead of going out she came to his back..

Geet:-I .. I wanted to know abt you..I came here to see your personal profile but I found nothing..

Maan turned and looked at her in anger and confusion..

Maan:- what is the need ??? I am your instructor thats it ..There should be nothing more than this.. 

somewhere Maan was fearing that she has started to feel same as he has started in these days..

Geet:- you are way too personal for me .. I have joined this center just to meet you..Meet MSK- who is my dream bo.. she stopped as realized what was she saying ..

Maan looked at her in amusement (ST):- ok so she is also coming in that category in which many are.. crush on me.. what to do now ... He sighed 

precap:-  Last part..Embarrassed

SCROLL DOWN FOR A SMALL NOTE..

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love RoseWink

The following 248 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarjasmeen64Annleo92nehavashik.uzmaabhi2503mady2483rashmi24588gitarameshmishimtanishasingh3Bluesaffire2shubhiguptastar432anitachandavar1Candy_jsrufizzSarah08jaasz_25Sofirahitittu75blue.moonmaanambinikitaagarwal06MyLOVE4Ukavitha05aahhh--Yashvi--Enigma78neetugarg123maaneet_manicmaanlvsgeetmkd.70AISHAJSashwimaaneetjojo2802sarah_zaishaaisha_1998jyotiagarwalshafeedivyaraghanigeetkamaanammy_amnakrishna.Acharya10television9lathaauasmi123itzzdmgzeeenuGemmmans22PoonamTsaji-21seductivepurplerizwanaqannuubbhhaamishty_shonasnemaanbhawna02richu26mamatha.lovepoopreet.harmanNiharikaNeha777princesssarahannbellluvu4ever143geet_v81nat10anime_galamrutavjoshiAfflicteDgawjusangelsonakshi.sharmanishnalmaneet4afreenimli95annu1992shebs786kainturakiranmaaneeta17giaa5678geetmerly...sharanya...zornitsapari1689sahibasharmaahsaaspyarkaspicyraysylaraibBlushingqueenMakpieits_meRiti.kzaidi98sarokeerthi90mansi.tripathiNH1971erumzaheermicky11fatema_007mayashrisawant7yashviagarwalmishtibsree10sstylishdollArsheelasree.maneetshabnam22divya22dreamy4everWhypadhui roklovebapu18JayaRns.1sheetalvasagurti30286pearlsweetysaran--ANGEL--CrazyMaaneetFanangel_smilyMSK_4everlove4allbilly_rituShimmerrshalinisaran89KasiKasidreamymishti88d_soniaallibrsamidsamidQuintessentialIkingofmeanmirzaarunsunita_gmVinsh23hottyangelpayal.gupta177ElienoreMGshri12randhir_ki_doll...RIDDHIMA...Rosmithamehak173Brown-EyesDei_Gratiapriya_ya1408snehapriyacustodian75trishtejdhakdhak22rsusmitasporthy_smile28Tia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39CherishhTeamMcSwarek-Mitu-HanishadeviKoolsmile_Jyothi_deepali1022Zohamaaneetpixelflower620meettunehakapoor7Niharika.NairTinkerBellaambeernrupzloveuramaheshharshithaaaaaaahappydays30Doracakesoni4eva-Veritaserum-ushankitvcanjucoolalicia212ksasisonu4eversmallville-Prithi-shruthiRsona-rai--Ratna--sweet scorpiocaller123maaniqraHansaNdivareenaanshramandymorehoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212Ash1991maanmeet1meena..mandy15keenu_kksdlife19arpitajiammu5Remya_PillaiShruthelove2_soma-Gemini-kabslocksLittle_Mermaid.gill123punam2712priyasree-Mounika-impoojavermaKINGKHANFANrenjini263CuteStrawberryTwilightsparkle_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144sanum23sanghita0000dolly10_Maaneet_gorgeousqueen.JeevanaPvrinda22tamanna1391Madhuri53abinash079Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_dumasbhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanmysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-DownhillKrishna_SouravspvdInfinity.Donnaasingh24

drrose31 IF-Addictz
drrose31
drrose31

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
NOTE:-

Hi all .. ok am gonna be straight to the point .. 
Those who are reading my this OS kindly like this post or mention in your comments so that I can know who are reading this Os of mine.. 

Seriously am not getting the point when you ppl send buddy request and  never open my pms then what's need dearies to send request???? 

So I want ALL (all means all either they are my best buddies or just readers ) of those who are reading this particular OS, kindly at least press like to this NOTE or am gonna remove other buddies ... sorry if am being harsh but hey !! Am left with no other option. 

This note is for all those whom I send pms so other buddies who do like my this work on their own .. No issues and thank you for liking it ... Smile

Lots of Love ROSEWink

Edited by drrose31 - 27 November 2012 at 1:45am

The following 128 member(s) liked the above post:

k.uzmagitarameshBluesaffire2MADHUKAAJALKIMLnikita28091995Candy_jstittu75canonMyLOVE4Ukavitha05neetugarg123aahhh--Yashvi--maaneet_manicprakriti2212shafeedivyaraghaniasmi123ammy_amnasaji-21PoonamTkarankideewanixbhawna02dhwanimehta23anime_galamrutavjoshiNiharikaNeha77726_chaitramaaneeta17zornitsaannu1992Blushingqueensahibasharmaspicyraysvarthyadi000Makpieylaraibcutestar12NH1971keerthi90sstylishdollKartikan91shabnam22mishtibsweetysaranMSK_4everlove4allangel_smilysheetalvasadivya22dreamy4everKasiKasikingofmeallibrdreamymishti88sridevi_nd_soniashalinisaran89CrazyMaaneetFan--ANGEL--shri12...RIDDHIMA...RosmithaElienoreMGpriya_ya1408snehapriyatrishtejdeepali1022sweetsampa39Cherishh-misty--love-pixelflower620nehakapoor7Koolsmile_Jyothi_Zohamaaneetdhakdhak22Mahimaanalicia212anjucool-Prithi-rupzloveuushankitvcharshithaaaaaaaambeernsoni4evaNiharika.NairRemya_Pillaiammu5zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapesdlife19meena..sona-raiAsh1991mandymoreHansaN-Mounika-impoojavermaKINGKHANFANpunam2712gill123renjini263poongs123TwilightsparklekabslocksShruthelove2_soma-Gemini-tamanna1391vrinda22Madhuri53_Maaneet_dolly10mysteriousmillikhwaishfandumasabinash079_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-Infinity.tabby999DownhillspvdKrishna_SouravDonnaasingh24

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
LOL

Geet flat on the ground after the shot LOL LOL
she is tresspassing MSK's cabin...coudn't outsmart The MSK...
yeh kya end mein she did blurt it out but he is taking it all wrong...D'oh

coming to your note...what should i do ???ConfusedWink

Edited by reachsky2011 - 27 November 2012 at 1:54am

drrose31

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Angry

drrose31